More Dimension Paladin Units

G3

Planetary Warping King, Jupiter

11000

Noble

[AUTO][GB2][VC] When this unit attacks a vanguard, this unit gains +5000 for each 2 units with the same grade until the end of your turn.

[AUTO][Counterblast 1, Soulblast 1 & choose one of your rear-guards and put it at the bottom of your deck] During your turn, when your G unit Stride, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck up to two cards with the same grade sent down at the bottom of the deck, call it to RC and shuffle your deck.

G3

Fallen Warping King, Jupiter "Reverse"

11000

Noble

[AUTO][GB2][VC][Lock two of your rearguards] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do this unit gets +5000 and 1 critical until the end of your turn. If the locked rearguards have the same grade, your opponent can't guard with grade 0 units from hand to GC.

[AUTO][Counterblast 1, Soulblast 1, lock one of your rearguards & choose one of your rearguards and put it at the bottom of your deck][VC] During your turn, when your G unit Stride, you may pay the cost. If you do, search your deck up to two cards with the same grade sent down at the bottom of the deck, call it to RC, these units get +3000 until the end of the turn, and shuffle your deck.

[CONT][VC/RC] Lord

G4

Grand Warping King, Jupiter

+15000

Noble

[AUTO][VC][Counterblast 2, Soulblast 2, discard 1 card from hand & flip a G unit faced up on the G Zone] Warp-When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do choose the same number of rear guards as the number of your G units faced up in the G zone, put it at the bottom of your deck, search your deck up to the same amount of cards with the same grade sent down at the bottom, call it to RC, these units get +3000 for each two units with the same grade and shuffle your deck.

G0

Starting Planetary Warper, Mercury

Noble

[GB1][ACT][Counterblast 1 & Put this card into your soul] Look at the top five cards, search up to one card with "Planetary" in its name, call it to RC and shuffle your deck.

G1

Planetary Warping Protector, Mars

[AUTO][Choose a card from your hand and discard it] When this unit is placed on GC from hand, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your <Dimension Paladin> unit that is being attacked, and that unit cannot be hit until the end of this battle.

Warp[ACT][Drop zone][Choose one of your rearguards the same grade as this one and put it at the bottom of your deck] When this unit is in the drop zone, you may pay the cost. If you do, add this card into your hand.

G4

Interplanetary Warping Dragon, Uranus

+15000

Cosmo Dragon

[AUTO][Counterblast 1 & flip a G Unit faced up in The G Zone] When this unit is placed on the VC, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your units, put it at the bottom of your deck, search your deck up to one card with the same grade, call it to RC and this unit gets +3000 power until the end of your turn and [AUTO/1] Warp- When this unit's attacks hits a vanguard, choose one of your units, put it at the bottom of your deck, search your deck up to one card with the same grade as the unit as the deck, call it to RC and shuffle your deck.

G1

Forgotten Planetary Warper, Pluto

Power: 6000

Defense: 5000

Noble

[AUTO][RC] When a unit is placed on RC from the deck, if it has the same grade as this unit, you may Soulcharge 1/Countercharge 1.

G2

Calm Planetary Warper, Neptune

Power: 9000

Defence: 5000

Noble

[GB1][AUTO/1][RC][Counterblast 1] During your turn, when one of your rearguards is sent down at the bottom of your deck has the same grade as this unit, if you have a VC named "Jupiter" in its name, you may pay the cost. If you do, you may draw one card.

G4

Planetary Warping Saviour, Earth

G Guard

Shield: 15000

[AUTO] When this unit is placed on GC, this unit gets [Shield] +5000 for each two units with the same grade.

G3

Flaming Planetary Warper, Mercury

Noble

[AUTO][VC][Counterblast 1]When this unit is placed on VC, you may pay the cost. If you do, look at the top five cards on from your deck, search up to one card with "Planetary' in its name, reveal it to your opponent, put it into your hand and shuffle your deck.

[GB1][AUTO][RC] When this unit is placed on RC from the deck, if this unit was placed due to the effect of your warp ability, this unit gets +5000 until the end of turn.

G4

Interplanetary Queen, Venus

Noble

GB3 [ACT][VC][Counterblast 2, Soulblast 2 & flip a unit named "Interplanetary Queen, Venus" faced up in the G Zone] Choose up to two rearguards with the same grade and these units get +5000 power until the end of turn and this unit gets [AUTO] When this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have three pairs of units with the same grade on VC and RC, this unit gets +5000 and plus 1 critical until the end of turn. If the the three pairs with the same grade on VC and RC consists of different grades, your opponent cannot guard with grade 1 or higher from hand into the GC.

G2

Travelling Planetary Warper, Saturn

Noble

[GB1][AUTO][RC][Counterblast 1] When this unit attacks a vanguard, if this unit is boosted, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose one of your units on your VC or RC, search your deck up to one card with the same grade as the unit chosen, call it to RC and shuffle your deck.

What do you guys think of these cards? I'm planning to make more cards with skills based on grade.

-That's all! Yukino out!