Fate Randomness 3/Seven Minutes in Heaven Edition

Cu: *forced to smile* Hello and welcome to the 1st special edition of Fate Randomness: the Seven Minutes in Heaven Edition. I'm your host, Cu Chulainn and we still have our participants here. Aya and her servant *in mind* that bastard archer *back to reality* Nameless, Masaru and his servant Nero, Kiniro and his servant Tamamo-no-Mae, Kei and his servant Kiyohime, Nera and her servant Jekyll, Neri and her servant Merlin, Shiro and his servant Jeanne, Kenji and his servant Alice (Nursery Rhyme), Kairu and his servant Arturia Alter and lastly, Yukino (Authoress) and her servant, Gilgamesh.

Every masters and servants, including Cu, are wearing their pajamas.

Gilgamesh: I'm no one's servant! I'm Gilgamesh, your king and I-

Authoress: And you happen to be summoned by me, which makes you my servant. So deal with it nya!

Gilgamesh: Why you little-

Cu: *clears throat* Anyways, for the participants, do you know your pairings?

Masaru: I wonder who my pair is *looks at the pairings then started to get pale* Oh no.

Nera: *giggles* Oh yes! Nera has a toy to expe- ah I mean play with!

Masaru: *gulps*

Kiniro: *sighs* Poor Masaru. Now let's see mine *looks at the screen then gulps* I'm paired up with Gilgamesh.

Tamamo: Mikon~ I'm not even paired up with my Master.

Nero: Umu~ I'm paired up with the dragon girl's master.

Kiyohime: *smiles with a dark aura radiating* If you do something to my husband, I'll make sure to burn you.

Nero: Umu~ I already have my praetor.

Shiro: It may not be her but at least it's someone who knows her.

Neri: *sighs* Merlin, if you do something to Aya, I'm gonna-

Merlin: *smiles* Got it. Besides, I already like someone and Aya does too.

Aya: *sleeps while standing*

Nameless: *shakes Aya* Master, wake up.

Aya: *startles then suddenly wakes up* Huh? Sorry that I slept. We've been in many segments from the other corner *founds a couch then takes a nap*

Kiniro: Yeah, we've been to many segments.

Masaru: Me, Kiniro and Aya have been through a lot.

Authoress: At least I'll be suffering with you guys nya.

Kairu: At least I'm paired up with someone who's not annoying.

Neri: I agree.

Alice: *hides behind Kenji's back* Alice is scared of Kiyohime.

Kenji: *pats Alice's head*

Jekyll: *sweatdrops* I'm with another king.

Arturia Alter: *looks at Jekyll* You should be grateful that we're partners.

Jekyll: *sweatdrops* Right.

Jeanne: Well, I guess my partner is fine.

Cu: Now for the rules. You are fo- ah I mean oblige to be in the room for seven minutes. You can do anything you want except killing. Might I warn you that the room is completely indestructible so you can't escape your way.

Masaru: *in mind* I'm doomed!

Nera: *giggles* Yay! Nera can do anything to Masaru!

Masaru: *gulps*