Fate Randomness 1

Authoress: Hello nya :3 Welcome to my first ever Fate Randomness nya :3

Audience: *claps their hands then stops*

Authoress: I'm your host, Yukino-chan nya :3 Let's welcome the six stars of the show nya :3 Aya Shinju and her Servant, Nameless (EMIYA), Masaru Kurenai and his servant, Nero Claudius and lastly, Kiniro Inazuma and his servant, Tamamo-no-Mae nya :3

Three spotlights were lit while rose petals fall, showing the three Master-Servant pairs sitting on their chairs.

Aya: *smiles* Hello, it's good to be here.

Nameless: Hello.

Masaru: *sighs* Another randomness corner.

Nero: Umu~ Another stage! I am getting famous. Now, I can show off my singing skills.

Authoress: *sweatdrops* Maybe later nya :3

Kiniro: It looks like we're in another segment.

Tamamo-no-Mae: *clings to Kiniro's arm* As long as I'm with you master, it's alright.

Kiniro: *sweatdrops*

Masaru: *noticed a huge cushion in front of them* What's with the large cushion?

Authoress: *smirks* You'll see nya :3

Nameless: I don't like the look on Yukino's face.

Aya: *sweatdrops*

Authoress: Drop the next stars nya :3

Everyone except Yukino: Eh?! Did you say drop?!

As if on cue, five Master-Servant pairs were dropped. Everyone, except one who was riding on her broom, landed on the cushion. Some landed on their feet, the others landed flat on their faces and others landed on their backs.

??: Darn those staff! If they lied that Aya's here then I'm gonna- *suddenly sees Aya* Oh hi, Aya. Guess they're not lying.

Aya:*sweatdrops* Hehe.

??: *clears throat* Master~

??: *looks at the mint green haired girl wearing a kimono* Oh right. Sorry about that, Kiyohime. Are you alright?

Kiyohime: That's better. I might burn Aya-chan into crisp if you don't pay attention to me.

Aya: *gulps*

Nameless: *puts a protective arm in front of Aya*

??: *sighs* You know that you and Aya, meant the world to me, right Kiyohime? *he then kisses her cheek to prove his point*

Kiyohime: *blushes* I guess you do have a point, Master.

Tamamo-no-Mae: *blushes* Kya! I hope Master is like that!

Kiniro: *sweatdrops*

??: *gets off of her broom then holds it while giggling* Nera loves the thrill of being dropped above.

??: *goes near the purple haired girl with the broom* Are you alright, Master?

Nera: *giggles* Nera is alright *suddenly grabs the glasses away from the strawberry blonde (if I'm not mistaken) haired servant then runs away from him*

??: *runs after Nera* Master, please give me back my glasses.

Nera: *giggles while running* Nera will never give it to you until you catch Nera!

??: *appears in front of Nera* I love you, Nera but that's childish. Please give your servant his glasses. You know his condition.

Nera: *suddenly stops running then suddenly pouts* Fine. We maybe twins, Neri, but our taste is different *gives the glasses back to her servant* Here you go.