G4 Units for Genesis, BT and OTT

Genesis

Mythical Raging Dragon, Leviathan
Power: 15000+
Race: Cosmo Dragon
Text: Do not anger me or else, I'll destroy you!
GB2 [AUTO][VC][Counterblast 2, Soulblast 5 & Choose a faced down card named "Mythical Raging Dragon, Leviathan" and turn it faced up in the G Zone] When this unit is placed on VC, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose up to 2 cards placed in the drop zone from this skill to RC and those units get +4000 power until the end of the turn.

Bermuda Triangle
Golden Idol, Cascada
Power: 15000+
Race: Mermaid
Text: With my golden voice, I'll always sing at my very best!
GB2 [AUTO][VC][Counterblast 1, Soulblast 1 & Choose a faced down G unit and turn it faced up in the G zone] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, choose 3 of your rearguards and return them to hand, then call 3 cards from hand to RC and those units get +3000 power for each faced up card named "Golden Idol, Cascada" until the end of the turn.

OTT
Great Serpent Dragon, Yamata no Orochi
Power: 15000+
Race: Cosmo Dragon
Text: The most terrifying dragon has come to end us all.
[ACT/1][VC][Counterblast 2, Soulblast 1 & Choose a faced down unit named "Great Serpent Dragon, Yamata no Orochi" and turn it faced up in the G zone] Draw two cards and this unit gets [AUTO][Oracle] During your turn, if you have 5 or more cards in hand, choose a card from your opponent's hand for each "Great Serpent Dragon, Yamato" faced up in the G zone and bind it faced down until the end of your turn. The bound cards return to the owner's hand until the end of the turn.

Here you go 8mefox. These are the cards that you've asked me to do. Special thanks to Goldinator for helping me again ^_^
Is this okay to you, Fox?