Fate Randomness 4/Double the Trouble

I don't own the Fate series, games and characters nya. They belong to the one who made them nya. Enjoy nya :3

??:*giggles* Hi! Welcome to the Fate Randomness segment!

Aya: Why is the authoress not hosting this segment?

Gilgamesh: Hey mongrel. Where's my mongrel of a master?

??:*giggles* Let's just say she's taking a very long nap, that's why she is not hosting this segment, along with the dog of course.

-Somewhere in the studio-

Authoress: *lays down on the floor with soul coming out from mouth* (in mind) I'll make sure you'll get punished nya.

Cu: *lays down on the floor with soul coming out from mouth* (in mind) Why do I have to suffer as well?

-Back to the main stage-

Gilgamesh: *smirks* Whoever you are, you did a great job for a mongrel.

??: *giggles* Thank you.

Nameless: I guess we're going to start the segment without them then.

Nera: *eyes sparkled* Wah nya! Nera must be dreaming, Jeje.

Jekyll: *sighs* I hope this is just a prank.

Neri: *eye twitching* Is this one of your pranks, Merlin?

Merlin: I wish but it's not me this time.

Masaru: The heck?!

Nero: Umu, they look the same.

Kenji: *freezes in place*

Shiro: *shakes Kenji's shoulders* Get a hold of yourself, Kenji!

Alice: Alice wonders what's wrong with, master?

Kei: *sighs* Another troublemaker.

Kiyohime: Another competition!

Kei: *sweatdrops*

??: *spots Jeanne* Ah, a fellow native. Bonjour, Jeanne D'Arc! I prefer the Dragon Witch but this is fine too.

Jeanne: You must be from France too. Who might you be?

??: *giggles* I'm just your friendly neighborhood poisoner! I'm a Caster class. Call me Caster!

Tamamo: Mikon! Another Caster.

Masaru: This is a nightmare!

Kiniro: *sweatdrops* Calm down, Masaru.

Masaru: How can I calm down when Caster looks like that psycho sister of Neri!

Nera: *giggles* Nera will think that as a compliment.

Kairu: Seems like their personality is the same.

Artoria Lalter: There's nothing wrong with a personality like that *watches as Caster and Nera continue to bully Jekyll*

Caster: *wears Jekyll's glasses* Ooh! Fine glasses.

Jekyll: Will you please give it back to me?

Caster: *giggles* Never.

Nera: *with sparkles in her eyes* Caster is a poisoner right? Will Caster teach Nera about poisons? Nera loves to poison.

Caster: *giggles* Why of course. You'll be my apprentice and together, we will cause mayhem around the world.

Nera: *giggles* Sounds great to Nera.

Everyone: *in mind* They are a deadly pair. Luckily, she's not her servant...for now.

Nameless: *coughs to get attention* Anyways, let's get this over with.

Random Stuffजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें