Fate Randomness/Kiniro Spending Time With Tamamo on Christmas

"I'm sorry I'm late! I was preparing meals to be eaten later!" Tamamo said as she carried bento boxes and baskets and any picnic stuff.

"It's fine. Dr. Roman, we're ready to rayshift," Kiniro said.

"Alrighty then. Go inside your coffins and I'll prepare to rayshift you guys."

A few moments later, they rayshifted and arrived at an island, on a beach in Okeanos.

"Mikon! The beach!" Tamamo exclaimed.

"This is nice," Kiniro said, "We can relax for awhile."

"I'll change into an appropriate outfit for this appropriate setting," With that, she changes somewhere in the island.

A few moments later, Kiniro is now wearing his swimming trunks. He is now waiting for Tamamo.

"So what do you think?" Tamamo arrived wearing her swim wear when she's in her Lancer form.

Kiniro blushed, "You look beautiful."

"Mikon! My husband praised me!" Tamamo said.

With that they started to splash each other to cool themselves off, build sand castles and collect sea shells.

They rested for awhile. Tamamo prepared the picnic mat and other picnic stuff. She opened the bento boxes to reveal sandwiches, riceballs, chicken, mochi, various of fruits and vegetables, and more.

"Master, say aah," Tamamo said as she picks a fried chicken with her chopsticks.

"Aah!" Tamamo feeds Kiniro, "Mmm! This is delicious! As expected of you, Tamamo. You're a great cook!"

Tamamo giggled, "Mikon! My master praised me! Praise me more!"

Soon, the two finished the food, "Phew! I'm stuff. Oh, you've got something on your face, Tamamo. Let me get it for you."

Kiniro gently wipes the corner of Tamamo's mouth which made her blush. Tamamo got a hold of Kiniro's wrist and leans in slowly but surely. Kiniro did the same when suddenly...

"Incoming monsters heading your way!" Dr. Roman's voice interrupted the two.

"You ready, Tamamo?"

"Mikon! Always!" Tamamo said as she summoned her parasol.

A few moments later, the monsters were defeated. The master-servant pair are now dressed into their usual outfits.

"This is not the Christmas I expected. I did not see this coming," Kiniro said, talking about the monster attack.

Tamamo pouted because she didn't get a kiss or rather she didn't get to kiss Kiniro. They were rayshifted back by Dr. Roman so they would be safe from incoming hordes of monsters that might plague the area.

"So did you have fun?" Dr. Roman asked.

"It's fun while it lasted," Tamamo said sadly.

With that, the two walked to the hallways. Kiniro got worried about Tamamo's sudden mood. He looked up and suddenly got an idea.

"Hey, Tamamo. You forgot something," Kiniro grabs Tamamo's wrist, which made her blush.

"Wha-what is it?" Tamamo asked.

Kiniro pointed upwards. Tamamo looked upwqrds and saw a mistletoe. Before she could speak or do anything, Kiniro gave Tamamo a quick peck on the lips, "Merry Christmas, Tamamo. Thanks for the fun day and for being my servant."

Tamamo was speechless but in her mind she's fangirling. Just a few more steps to really become Kiniro's wife.

And scene nya. I don't own Tamamo and any of the Fate franchise. They are owned by the owners nya. I also don't own Kiniro, Goldinator does nya. Also, I hope you enjoyed this one, Goldinator nya!

I also don't own the picture nya. It is owned by whoever made them nya.

-That's all! Yukino out nya!