Gold Paladin Fanmade Units

G3
Future King Liberator, Arthur
Power: 11000
Race: Human
LB4
[Counterblast 2 & Soulblast 1] [Auto] (VC) When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, check the top five cards of your deck, choose up to two cards, put the rest to the bottom of the deck and call it to separate rearguard circle. If you do, these units get 2000 power.

[Auto] (VC) If this unit attacks a vanguard, if you have four or more rearguard units, this unit will get 2000 power.

[Cont.] (VC OR RC)
Lord

G2
Mage Liberator, Merlin
Power: 9000
Defense: 5000
Race: Human
[Auto] (RC)When this attacks, if you have a vanguard named "Arthur" in its name, this unit gets 3000 power and [Auto] If this unit attacks hits a vanguard, Soulcharge 1 and flip 1 card faced up.

G0
Starting Knight, Meliodas
Power: 5000
Defense: 10000
Race: Human
(Forerunner) [Auto] When a Gold Paladin rides on top of this unit, move this unit to another rearguard circle.
[Act] [Put this unit in the soul & Counterblast 1] Look at the top three cards from the deck, choose 1, put the rest on the bottom, and call it to another RC.

G3
Broken Liberator, Gancelot "Reverse"
Power: 11000
Race: Elf
LB4
[Counterblast 1, return two rearguards on the bottom of the deck and lock one of your rearguards] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, look at the top 5 cards of the deck. Choose up to two cards, put the rest on the bottom of the deck & call the units on to separate RC. If you do, choose 2 of your units and those units will get 5000 power until end of turn..
Cont. [VC] If there is a unit named "Solitary Liberator, Gancelot" in the soul, this unit gets 2000 power.
Cont. (VC OR RC)
Lord

G3
Chorrupted Liberator, Arthur "Reverse"
Power: 11000
Race: Human
LB4
[Counterblast 2, Soulblast 2 & Lock one of your rearguard][Auto] When this unit attacks a vanguard, you may pay the cost. If you do, look at the top 5 cards on your deck, choose up to two cards, put the rest on the bottom of the deck and call it to separate RC. If you do, these units will get 5000 power.
Cont. (VC)
If there is a unit named "Future King Liberator, Arthur" in the soul, this unit gains 2000 power.
Cont. (VC OR RC)
Lord

G0
Giver of Life, Elizabeth
Power: 5000
Defense: 10000
Race: Angel
Heal Trigger

Aya: Here are the Gold Paladins. I would like to dedicate this to @goldinator for helping me make and improve the units. @Goldinator, arigatou gozaimasu. Anyways, Just comment or pm me if you want to use these fanmade units or request a clan which I can make more fanmade units. Bye!