Fate Randomness 2

Nameless sees a letter on a table, picks it up then reads it.

Nameless: It seems that Yukino and the girls will be running late.

All Boys: Eh?!

Masaru: Yes! We're not going to do this stupid segment!

Nameless: Not really. In this letter, I've been assigned by Yukino to be the host of this segment.

Masaru: *sulks into a corner*

Kiniro: *pats Masaru's back* There, there.

Kei: *frantic* I hope both Aya and Kiyohime are okay.

Nameless: Anyways, let's get it started. I'll be your host temporarily in this segment. I'm Nameless and with me are Masaru, Kiniro, Shiro, Kenji, Kei, Jekyll and Merlin.

Masaru: *still sulking*

Kiniro: *still comforting Masaru*

Shiro: *mutters* I hope Neri and Jeanne are alright.

Kenji: *walks back and forth*

Kei: *playing with a piece of metal*

Jekyll: *sweatdrops* Almost everyone self destructed.

Merlin: I'm sure Neri is fine.

Nameless: *clears throat* We also have a new guest. Please welcome Kairu.

Kairu: Hi, I've been dragged here because my servant was held captive here.

Shiro: That's rough.

Nameless: Anyways, let the segment begin.

Words appear on the screen behind the casts.

Dare: To all the boys, catch your falling female partners.

Right on cue, Aya, Kiyohime, Nera, Neri, Alice, Jeanne, Nero, a girl with pale blond hair and skin and Tamamo came falling down with their hands tied (Authoress: So they won't be able to use their abilities nya :3)

All girls: *screams* That authoress!

??: How dare she treats me like this! I only came here because that authoress will give me loads of junk foods!

Kairu: *sweatdrops* So the great king was bribed with junk foods.

All boys in the segment: That darn authoress.

Nameless: I will have to murder that authoress later but right now, I prioritize my master's safety *jumps to grab Aya*

Nameless then grabs a hold of his master, carrying her bridal style then landing safely on the floor.

Nameless: *with a worried look* Are you alright, master?

Aya: *blushes like a tomato then looks away from Nameless* Y-Yeah. All thanks to you.

Nameless: *slightly blushes then looks away from Aya* Thank goodness .

Aya: *still blushing* Ummm...Archer...can you please put me down and untie me?

Nameless: *still blushing* Right *sets Aya down then unties her hands*

Kenji, Kairu and Masaru holds their hands out to try and catch their female servants but unfortunately for them, their servants landed on their backs.

Kenji: *with swirly eyes* At least I cushioned her fall.

Alice: *gets off of Kenji* Thanks for saving Alice, master.

Masaru: *with swirly eyes* So heavy.

Nero: Umu! How rude.

Kairu: *grumbles* I just got here and this what happens?!