How To Play (How I Play): OTT

Welp, tagged by Little_Cute_Cookie. Here I go!

Btw, this is just my opinion and how I play so please don't be offended.

Now, now. Where should I start? Hmmm...I guess I'll start with my main deck then.

OTT Witches
Cards with the same first letters like Coo with CooCoo, Co with Coco, La with Lala, No with Nono and so on and so forth.

Their skills rely in discarding and drawing cards at the same time, and of course having no soul.

With the discarding and drawing cards at the same time, well you don't know which cards to discard especially if you have a good hand. Here's an example of the situation:

Me: I call Rose Red Witch, Coocoo from hand and skill, I counterblast 1 and draw two cards and discarding 1 card ummm...*thinks which card to discard since my hand has awesome cards*

My Opponent: *sweatdrops* Ummm...could you hurry this up?

Me: *angry* Shut up! Me trying to think which card to discard! Now let's see...maybe this one or this one or this one...darn it! It's so hard to choose!

My Opponent: * waits patiently*

-Years later-

Me: Ummm...maybe this...Oh I got it! I discard this card. Then I attack your vanguard with Coocoo.

My Opponent: *dies from waiting as their soul comes out from their mouth*

And scene. And of course don't forget about having an advantage when you don't have cards in the soul since some units power up because of this and using Mimi's awesome skill XD It is super duper useful! But I hope Bushiroad will support OTT Witches or else I'll skewer them *takes out three sword from her hat* Mwuahahaha! (The skewer, swords and hat is reference from Belkia in Servamp)

Tsukuyomi Build
Memorize, memorize and memorize the cards you put at the bottom, stacking triggers and boom! When the time is right time comes, stride into Wakahirume, use her skill then bam! Stack a trigger on top but the opponent...

Opponent: Perfect guard!

Nuh! There were triggers! Triggers I tell ya! Oh well, at least I still have rearguards, giving the effects to them and attack but meh opponent...

Opponent: G Guard

Nuh! Wasted triggers! Or sometimes, if not sometimes, it's either always or often there's a case wherein you forgot the order of the cards stacked at the bottom of your deck. Sometimes, I try memorizing the cards I placed in the bottom, I even make a list in TCO (Trade Cards Online) when using this build but still don't know how to time the triggers though. If you memorize it, make sure you time to stride for Wakahirume just right.

Battle Sisters
It's like Royal Paladin wherein they superior call but the catch is that it is only limited to Battle Sister units. Or powering up other units by calling Battle Sister units from hand. These units let you draw cards too. And of course, adding a Battle Sister unit in your hand too.

Look I call this Battle Sister, and call this one and this one and this one, yada yada yada.

I think that this is more powerful than the witches build because of their support and all T_T Make sure that you have counterchargers and soulchargers for this but it depends on which units you have in your build. And sometimes, you need to make sure that you have 4 or more cards in hand for some units skills like Mocha and of course to activate Oracle.

I only played this build a few times so I'm not entirely sure how to use it efficiently. But I still think, that this is almost like Royal Paladin but this is more on drawing and having a pure Battle Sister units on the field.

Meh. Their names sounds delicious that it's making me drool out of hunger XD

Moving on!

Magus Build
Ha! My second favourite build in OTT, the first being my main deck of course XD

I use Floral Magus than Ring Magus as my main G3 VG for build because of her limit break. For me, this build will really shine when it's your turn to stride, especially if it's your turn and your opponent is in G3 while you're still riding your G3 Magus Vanguard because it would be your time to stride into Globe Magus. Her skill lets you at the top card, leaving it on top and guessing it right. In my case...well, me not gonna tell you XD

Make sure you finish your opponent before running out of Global Magus to stride in or else you're in big trouble.

Now, onto the next one!

Susanoo Build
Ah, I think that this is the most popular build in OTT. I still like using Supreme Heavenly Battle Deity, Susanoo than the new Susanoo because of the stride skill. Unlike the new Susanoo, the old G3 Susanoo skill lets you decide to put one card between the top two cards on your deck to add it in your hand. For me, you have an option for these one. And of course, make sure that you have a decent hand size for defending and attacking because of the units with the Oracle ability. Not just for this build but to every build since OTT focuses on having an advantage in hand size and powering up at the same time.

Now, I'm done with this. This is just my opinions and mostly on how I use each build I mentioned. Do not be offended by it.

I'm busy helping my adorable little kouhais with their Science Investigatory Project since I'm their supportive senpai. A senpai's duty is to support their kouhais! (A quote from Haikyuu by Tanaka Ryonusuke if I am right) So I'm almost not online in Wattpad but depends. I love helping my kouhais so I don't mind not being able to open Wattpad ^_^

-That's All! Yukino Out!