041

Another day at school. Another day of getting homework assigned. Another day of Tae and I fucking behind the bleachers. Yep, what a great day.

I was graduating this year and holy shit, I'm so glad time passed by and I get to leave this hell hole. It's only a few more months until I escape and go to College.

Yeah, I want to go to college. Tae wants to follow his dad's footsteps in business, well, not really follow, just go into business again.

I, however, don't know what I want to do yet.

Jin is working almost full time and Minnie is running her companies.

Right now, I was currently walking around the school campus while everyone else was busy studying in class. All the staff members were either in the office or working at Starbucks when they didn't have a class because like I mentioned, college is in the picture.

Kicking the air, I huff and drag myself to wherever until I was pulled into the boys locker room by none other than my man, Taehyung.

"Taehyung what the hell I could get in trouble for being here!" I whisper shouted but then realized nobody was even in here, as gym classes were cancelled for the seniors since everyone was focusing on entering college.

"Like you care about getting in trouble." He said, scoffing and I just rolled my eyes.

"Baby, I'm horny again." My eyes widened. This boy never gets enough.

"In the morning you woke me up 2 hours early before school to fuck, and then we came here and missed almost 3 periods because of your horny ass. I am not fucking you here in the locker room. It stinks." He whined, trying to make me change my mind but I wouldn't budge. Eventually he gave up and just told me to leave while he went to relieve himself in the shower.

I nodded and right after that he left. But curiosity made me stay in the locker room for a bit longer. It is the boys locker room. I've never been in here until now.

Skipping around the aisle of lockers, I ended up at Taehyung's locker which was opened since he was taking a shower here.

Smiling, I saw one of his old jerseys and then moved that to the side, looking at all the old sport items he had. But then my fingers brushed across a book.

Pulling it out, I open it to the pages and see a bunch of names written on it with scores next to them. And one of them, was Jin's name.

It read, "Kim Seokjin: Gay outcast who went to bed with Kim Namjoon ! Points: 20 for Namjoon." Suddenly I felt like throwing up.

I kept looking through the book and then came across something that was dated at the time of the party where tae and I grew stronger at.

"Park Sooyoung: Joy the school's role model slept with Kim Taehyung while she was drunk! Points: 30 for Taehyung!" Tears suddenly dropped on the book, soaking some pages.

I was so emerged in the book that I didn't hear Taehyung. But once he cleared his throat, I looked up and I could tell his heart dropped when he saw the book.

"Babe why do you—"

"Was I just some sort of point system to you? You slept with me back then for some fucking points?" My heart was shattered. Yes, I was okay with being a one night thing for him. But I was not okay with being some stupid dare or point system.

"No baby that wasn't how I felt the guys just put that there when they found out. I didn-"

Yeah. That's what they all say. My feet took me to him, the book still in my hand. I shoved the book hard against his wet chest and then pushed myself away from him.

"Joy, Joy please don't ignore me. This was a long time ago! Let me explain!" I didn't look back, instead, I just put the middle finger up and then dashed out of the locker room, rushing back home to the comfort of Jin.

To think he actually slept with me because of points hurts me. Even if it was a long time ago.