o26

My parents found out, thanks to the news and other media outlets.

"Where is she!?" I shouted at my parents who were having their personal guards hold me back.

"Somewhere. Maybe a good place, maybe a shitty place, or even.." my mother stopped, crossing her leg over the other and then taking a sip of her wine before continuing, "she ended up dead."

"I HATE YOU." I shouted repeatedly and struggled to move out of the bodyguards grip. My father just sighed and stared at his wife who was enjoying this.

Sometimes I think me and my sister were adopted, or my mother is not really my mother. She killed my real mother and married my dad. That's what I think, my sister thinks the same too.

"Honey, he wasn't dating the girl, leave him alone." My mother sighed, putting her wine glass down and the standing up.

Her hand gestured for the guards to release me and I ended up on the floor. Tears brimmed my eyes, but I wouldn't dare cry in front of this monster.

She kneeled down, lifting my head up. "My dear son, got that whore pregnant!"

"It doesn't matter just leave hi-" before my father could finish, a slap came across my face and my head shot the other way. A burning sensation touched my face.

"You're a disgrace to this family, worse than your sister." She stood up and dusted her hands. My mom always acted as if her kids were disgusting animals, never once showed care for us, only if someone she made us date hurt us.

As she was walking away, I finally had the guts to say every ounce of hate I had for this woman I called my mother.

"No, you are the disgrace to this family."

She stopped in her tracks and my fathers eyes went wide.

"Taehyung!" He said.

"It's true! You know it too, dad! All she wants is money and money, that's why she married you!" My father became angry, but he knew deep down that was the reason.

"Listen here you brat." My mother turned around with fire in her eyes. She was going to kill me, and I mean literally.

"No, you listen here, bitch." Another voice came and my heart started to beat with happiness and hope.

There stood Sooyoung with two other figures behind her. Kim Seokjin, and my sister. How happy I was at that moment.

Jin and Joy brought light to my sister and I. Giving the love we got neglected by our parents after all these years. We were happy. No more fake smiles, pretending to be happy. It was all real.

"What did you say?"

"You heard me right, bitch."

"How dare you!" My mother shouted at Joy, but all she did was fire back. That's why I loved her, she always fought back.

"No, how dare you treat Taehyung like that! How dare you treat your daughter like that? Killing the man she loved? You're not even worthy to be called a mother."

My mother became angrier and so did my father. He started spitting out vulgar words and so did my mother and one particular statement shut Joy up.

"Your mother, father, and child left you because everyone knows that your a mistake. Attempting to kill yourself was a good thing, go do it again, but this time, make sure you actually stop breathing."

𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 | 𝐊𝐓𝐇  ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें