040

"Fuck you," I said. Taehyung scoffed, crossing his arms as he replied, "Fuck you too."

Both of us got into an argument over homework. H O M E W O R K. Stupid Physics.

I turn around and go to the kitchen, opening the fridge and taking out a banana milk aggressively. Taehyung huffed and then I went back, sitting down.

I was about to take a sip but Taehyung snatched it from me and drank the whole thing, ridding him of his thirst.

I was fucking thirsty.

He put the bottle down and I glared daggers at him. When he looked at me he mouthed a 'what' and I stood up, shouting at him. "Listen small dick! I got that banana milk for ME, not for YOU."

Taehyung stood up and shouted back, "Small dick? Excuse you but I was clearly dying of thirst and asked you for something before, but you didn't get it!"

"Am I your maid?!"

"You're a girl, you're supposed to do things for guys!" We both glared at each other, wanting to make the other one blink.

"I'll hit you." I said, not breaking eye contact. Taehyung came in front of me and my hand went up, ready to hit him. It stayed that way but he moved closer and I moved back until I hit the wall.

His voice became deeper than usual and he then brought his hand up, intertwining it with mine. "Hit me, baby, hit me as hard as you can."

Once again, I said, "Fuck you," and he replied, "Fuck you too." He also added, "Calling my dick small, we'll see about that." And we both hungrily pressed our lips against each other's, our hands freeing themselves from the lock we had and roaming around to take the clothes off.

The two adults were on a couples trip and we had the whole mansion to ourselves.

We haven't had sex since.. Wednesday the 7th, of last month. So maybe we were just sexually frustrated and arguing for the stupidest things because we were sex deprived.

Taehyung and I had moved to the kitchen counter and he put me on top of it, attacking my neck with sloppy kisses.

I gasped slightly at the cold surface coming in contact with my bare bum, but moaned soon after when his lip attached to my neck.

After that, the night was full of moans, groans, dirty talk, and skin slapping. The kitchen was a mess and the living room became a play room—wink wink—and, well, I guess we argued for no reason over physics because In the end, we both ruined it when he placed me on the homework table.

-

Sorry I haven't updated. I really don't know how to end this book sO