o32

A week had passed and everything was perfectly fine. Taehyung and I ended up having sex once more behind the stairs.

After school and that long session of taehyung and I having sex behind the school stairs, we finally came home. Taehyung insisted to have shower sex and I objected, but the guy is so defiant, we ended up doing it again.

I was still in the shower, but Taehyung got out because Jin needed help with moving in some other things in the house.

Right! I forgot to mention, we moved. All of us put in our money and bought this house. It's actually a huge one since Minseo and Taehyung still had millions of dollars in their accounts.

We still had lots of money too. And I also got a part time job to help out. I work at a dog cafe. It's honestly the best job ever.

Taehyung wrapped a towel around him once he stepped out of the shower and then quickly dried his head with another towel. He kept that one around his neck as he walked out like that—what an idiot—to go help Jin.

Soon enough, I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair to keep it from dripping water on the floor.

Walking out of the bathroom that was attached to our room, I was awaited with a shirtless Taehyung. He had sweats on though, so that was great.

His hair was slightly wet and sticking to his forehead, but it made him hotter. He was laying down on the bed and staring at the ceiling, waiting for me.

"Tae, go put a shirt on or you'll get sick." He chuckled and I walked over to him, shaking his arm slightly.

He just sighed and kept staring at the ceiling. My eyebrows furrowed as I asked him, "What's wrong?"

"I just.. thought about what our life would've been like if you were still pregnant."

And silence.

I have been trying to move forward from my loss of pregnancy and me attempting to commit suicide. But it's been hard. I wanted that baby.

"I-"

"I know it's hard for you. It's hard for me as well baby. But I just-"

He pushed himself up and sat up, looking at me.

"I really am sorry." My heart clenched and tears brimmed my eyes as he cupped my cheeks and slowly brought me forward for a small peck.

"I knew that night you were probably going to end up pregnant. And what you said afterwards still plays in my head. I didn't want you to be a one night thing, I wanted us to talk, to play around, to be friends, and eventually fall in love. I didn't want your life to be ruined Joy. I'm so sorry."

All of this information was new to me. I didn't know Tae knew before my check ups got leaked. But this didn't make me angry. In fact, it made me quite happy.

"If my life wasn't ruined we wouldn't be living in the same house with your sister and my best friend. You'd be tortured by your parents and I'd have been struggling with my mother who claimed to love me." I said. Taehyung and I just stared at each other before he pulled me back in for a meaningful kiss.

Our lips molded together, fitting like missing puzzle pieces.

As we parted, I saw tears falling out of his eyes. Taehyung had always kept his emotions in, besides anger and such. When he wasn't happy, he faked it all.

He could never express himself but now that he's with someone he could trust, he let it all out.

"I love you, I love you so much. I want to graduate high school with you as the best couple. I want to go to college with you, get our own home. I want us to get married and I want us to come home from late nights at work, giving each other the love we both need and then snuggling up to our kids." And this time both of us were crying.

"I want all of this with you Joy. Only with you."

"I love you too tae. And we will have this, I promise." All we did was hug for a long while before Jin barged into our room with tears coming out of his eyes because he overheard our conversation.

"My children!" He sobbed out and took us both in a hug. I laughed whilst tears were still coming out but Tae and Jin were sobbing, not laughing.