o29

"Leave." Jin growled out, about to shut the door but my father pushed himself into his house, dragging my mother in as well.

The house went dead silent. Minseo went off the phone and stopped cooking. Taehyung just sat there, looking at me and then my parents. Meanwhile Jin was controlling the rage in him.

And me? I was feeling everything.

"Joy we'd like to talk." My mother said in a soft tone. One she used to say when she read me bedtime stories. And when she abandoned me.

"There's nothing to talk about. You both left me to rot and now you're reunited? Were you two secretly in contact as I was suffering?"

My mother and father didn't seem fazed. Of course they wouldn't. They left me. He left me long ago and my mom left me because of the so called abomination that was growing in me.

"Sweetie it's not like tha-"

"THEN WHAT? WHAT MOM?" And I exploded. Everything that I've been holding in exploded. The rage when my father left. The sadness when my mom left long after. The lies that she fed me with.

"Joy don't talk to your mother like that!" Oh so now he wants to be a dad? Where was he when I needed him years ago? Right, fucking other bitches and leaving them too.

"Shut the fuck up. You literally do not have any say in this matter. You left me for other women. You left me because I was a mistake. You are no father so don't act like it."

Taehyung came to my aid before my anxiety took the best of me. One touch from him and everything I felt disappeared. I just felt safe and calm in his arms.

His hands wrapped around my body, pulling me closer as he kissed my head repeatedly. Jin had taken the matter into his own hands and called security downstairs to come and take them out.

Which they did and once again, my shitty parents had been thrown out of Jin's home.

"It's okay baby, it's okay. You can let it all out." Taehyung said and I did. All my tears poured onto him. All the burden I carried was thrown off my shoulders and I could feel the tension release from my body.

Minseo had managed to calm Jin down and they both left to their rooms, leaving Taehyung and I to have our moment.

"I have no parents. I never had parents. I never experienced the love of a mother Tae. They were all lies! " I sobbed out. He understood very well. He knew what I felt.

"We don't need parents as long as we have each other." Tae said and my sobs quieted. Soon, he lifted my head up to see tears covering my cheeks and snot wanting to come out. Gross, right?

But he wasn't grossed out. Instead, he took his sleeve and wiped my tears away and then my snot.

"I love you Joy. I'm not your mother, and I'm not your father, but I will love you till I die. I will give you all the love you've missed out on in life until my very last breath."

"Tae..."

He nodded and Kissed my head, pulling me back into a hug. And we just stood there, hugging each other until time passed down.

"And I'll do the same. I promise I'll do the same for you Taehyung."

Eventually both of us ended up asleep, cuddled onto the couch but then awoke hours later as a bed was creaking and a, "fuck, Jin!" Came out.

Taehyung slapped a pillow over his face as he managed to slip out, "I called it, he was going to fuck my sister soon enough."