o22

The day I found out Joy's mom abandoned her, my heart crushed. Her mom left because of my mistake. Because I was a drunk and careless idiot.

And she was pregnant, and I was the father.

But I couldn't do anything. There were times where I wanted to run up to her and kiss her, telling her that I'm sorry and I love her. Saying that she'll be an amazing mother, but I couldn't.

My life was hell, all because of my parents.

If they found out that I accidentally got a girl pregnant, they'd kill the girl. They wouldn't care if a child was growing in her, they'd murder her and my family. That's how crazy my parents were.

I'm serious, they did that one time to my sisters boyfriend. She was supposed to be engaged to this guy my parents thought was a good match because he had money, but they found out she was dating someone else and brought him to her, murdering him in front of her eyes.

Till this day, my sister hates my parents and is only married to that bastard of a husband for company reasons.

But that all went away once Layla said that child died, along with Joys remaining family line.

When I got home that day, I went to my room and cried. I didn't cry to sleep, I cried till the next day. Impossible right? But I lost the child I never once said hi to. I lost the child that I accidentally gave to the girl I said I loved.

The next day, I saw Joy, worse than ever. I was about to approach her for the first time but broad shoulders crashed into mine.

Jin came to the school. He became a nurse to check up on Joy. People found out who he was and they immediately apologized for everything, even teachers apologized for not doing anything.

He yelled at all of them in the funny way. They all thought he was serious but he was just kidding and told them he forgave them all long ago.

Namjoon on the other hand, he was rotting. Now thinking that what he did was the worst decision ever because Jin grew up to be handsome and talented in every way.