o19

DAY TWO SINCE JOY BECAME FRIENDS WITH JIN.

-

Joy wasn't hated on, in fact she was admired by a lot. Including me.

A huge amount of people made fun of Jin when she wasn't here that day. They showed him videos of "being gay is stupid," and "you're crazy if you're gay, here's why!"

And that was the first time I saw Kim Seokjin shed a tear that whole entire school year.

But it was the first time I saw Park Sooyoung get madder than Gordon Ramsay. She wasn't absent, she was here at school, watching what would happen if she wasn't there for a day.

Her hands grabbed Jin's hands, pulling him up and everyone immediately moved away from the two.

Jin was crying hard, but it was silent cries. She sadly smiled at him, kissing his forehead and wiping the tears that continued to fall.

"It's okay, I'm here."

"Move out of my way you little bitch, he needs to learn a lesson for the shit he did to me!"

My friend Namjoon suddenly appeared, screaming at Joy. Her face was blank and that sort of made me scared.. but feel even more attraction to her.

"You mean the shit you did to him."

"Excuse me?"

"That's right, you raped Jin. He didn't rape you. Jin was happy that someone actually liked him for who he is and you took advantage of that! You took his first time away by force."

I couldn't believe what my ears had just registered. My friend, lied to me. My friend, made me pick on an innocent guy.

My feet took me towards the crowd, they all made way for me and I actually made eye contact with Joy for a little before she pulled her gaze back to Joon.

"Listen you little idiotic boy, I have proof. It's right in my pocket, a little flash drive containing the footage." Of course, she lied about that. But Jin's therapy sessions would prove to be solid evidence.

But she made Joon believe he did and after a couple screams and shouts, he lost the battle and was now given dirty looks.

"Oh no, you other bitches don't even get to look at him that way."

"You believed him, you believed one person who told the story, but couldn't hear what the other one had to say? You guys are so blind by fitting in with the 'cool' people that you don't see the truth in the world!"

Jin tugged on her sleeve, trying to stop Joy from going any further but he couldn't stop the girl that cared for equal rights and shit.

"Yes, Kim Seokjin is gay. Is there something wrong with that? I mean, some of you guys are bisexual! Some of you guys slept with the same sex! How would you feel if everyone who is like him, picks on you for having the courage to admit to who he is?" People were now looking down, their obvious answer was 'Not so great.'

"That's what I thought." Is what she said before we made eye contact once again and I could have sworn she had a slight smile on her face before she ripped Jin away from the crowd, taking herself away as well.

And I knew that I needed this girl. Not lustfully or as an experiment, I needed this girl to live.

-

Whatever You are, I support you.
I'm glad you're being who you are. Don't listen to anyone who thinks otherwise. Stand proud.
You're beautiful.
You're amazing.
And you're brave for admitting who you are to people.
I'm here for you, and I'll support you.
Stay happy, beautiful people. 💕💕