o28

PARK SOOYOUNG
PRESENT DAY

"Looks like my house has become a hotel.." Jin said, putting his hands on his hips as he sighed.

Taehyung just laughed with a mouthful of food and Minseo went to cling on to Jin for the millionth time, thanking him for everything. I'm starting to think Jin is actually bisexual and will have a thing for Minseo.

"Well, i used to live here before these idiots came." Jin opened his mouth to say something but closed it.

"Okay you're an exception." He finally said as Taehyung plopped down and cuddled into me. I smiled at that and gave him a small kiss on the forehead.

That's right, Taehyung and I officially became a thing.

The rumors that spread throughout the internet about Taehyung and his ex family had went around the world like wildfire! People at school constantly questioned him and even me.

Now everyone was apologizing and before I could usually say my statement I say all the time, Taehyung took the words out of my mouth and said them way differently.

"Yah, you assholes! You think apologizing will make Joy forgive you? Go away before I gouge your eyeballs out and feed them to the cats you fake asses." The most extra thing in the world was said but I fell for him harder.

But back to Jin's apartment, we were all doing our own thing.

Tae and I were cuddling and he tried to get some kisses but I declined and it was the worst thing to do because when Taehyung started to pout, it melted my heart.

Meanwhile, Jin was trying to cook food but it was hard when Minseo was clinging onto him like a koala and yelling at someone from her business at the same time.

Jin couldn't get used to all the noise. But luckily for him, the doorbell rang and silence roamed the room.

Minseo got off of Jin and let him answer the door while she attended to finishing up the food.

Seokjin put on his famous smile but then it quickly disappeared with a look of anger and murder.

Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows an I did the same.

He moved and I got up, walking towards the door to check who it was that made him so angry. If it was Namjoon so help me god-

But it wasn't. In fact, it was the people I did not want to see at all.

"Sweetie." They simultaneously said.

My parents had come back. And never have I felt this much anger go through me.