o27

"You're such a cold hearted person, you know that?"

"Shut up Minseo, go get back to your husband." Mom said to my sister, Minseo. But this time, my older sister didn't just let our mother push her around. She stood her ground.

"Oh, that old man? Yeah, I divorced him a while ago," Father let out a soft sigh, as if he was proud and happy. He never really liked the men my mom set my sister up with.

"What?!"

"You heard me. I'm surprised you didn't know that. Aren't you supposed to be the one who spreads rumors and checks on what the whole world is doing 24/7? How come you didn't know that?"

My sister was now the angriest out of everyone. She stepped forward to our raging mother and stared her dead in the eye with the most deadliest glare she could muster.

"You stole the love of my life away from me," she spat out and mother just scoffed, saying he was nothing.

"He was nothing? He was everything! At least he had some manners and wouldn't rape me constantly!" My eyes blew out of their sockets, as did everyone else's, including the cold hearted woman called my mother.

"Oh, so now you feel bad? You find out your daughter got stripped of her virginity by force by this so called good man you set up for me. And that he's been doing it over and over again, without my consent for each time. He abused me, just like you did, but worse."

Minseo had enough of all this. She just went towards me and apologized for not being there much. Seokjin came rushing to my side to take me out of there, along with the two girls.

But Minseo said the one thing I've been waiting to say for so long.

"From today, we are no longer your children. We are not apart of the rich, kim family. We are regular people who earn their money without threatening anyone."

We all stepped out of the nightmare of a house I lived in with my sister. This was it. I could finally live in peace with the girl I love.

As we reached the gate, Joy suddenly turned around and cupped her hands around her mouth, shouting, "Don't turn around now if you don't want to see the paparazzi we let in!!" She then jumped up and waved her hands around as a goodbye for good.

Even though my father was a good man who was just scared of my mother, he wasn't good enough to miss.