o30

The night passed by smoothly after Tae and I went into our room and ignored what Jin and Minseo were doing.

We kissed each other Goodnight and when taehyung turned to the side, I wrapped my leg around his body, pushing him a bit closer to me so I could cuddle.

"Miss. Park, if you could not strangle me and just ask for cuddles, that would be amazing." Taehyung mumbled out, half asleep and half awake. I just chuckled and politely asked for cuddles.

"May we cuddle?"

Taehyung turned around and my legs and arms slipped off of him, ready to go into cuddle attack mode but then he did the unexpected.

He grabbed a pillow and shoved it in my face, saying, "No," and then turning around to sleep.

What a bitch. I unstanned him then and there.

But besides that, I ended up cuddling him forcefully when he was asleep. And now the alarm was going off. Indicating we need to get up to go to school.

"TaeTae.. get the alarm." He sighed and slapped the alarm on the head, shutting it up.

"Mm, thank you daddy." I managed to kiss his neck and roll to my side, getting a bit more eye shut but Taehyung just sat up on the bed, turning around and giving me a little spank on my butt.

"Get up baby." Whining, I resisted and just hid myself deep in the sheets, hoping he would think I've just disappeared. Childish, I know, but I'm too tired.

"If I come back in 5 minutes and you're not dressed, I won't let you cuddle me to death ever again." I groaned and kicked the bedsheets off, rolling to the side to sit up.

"Good girl." He said and went to go get changed. Once he came out, he went into the bathroom to wash his face and brush his teeth.

"Tae, can you get me a new bra please?" I asked. It was a weird thing to ask in a relationship where you're not even married but the relationship tae and I have is just like that. Which I adore.

He spit out the toothpaste and rinsed his mouth, gurgling some water and then spitting out.

"Hold on!" He said. I sighed and just started to take off my shirt, leaving me bare. Taehyung was busy finishing his skin care routine so I just took out my braids from the day before, showing all the wonderful curls made from them.

The light turned off and Taehyung had came out of the bathroom, going back to the closet to get me a bra. But he also brought some clothes for me too.

The bed creaked as Taehyung started to knee walk on it to get behind me. I smiled as he peeped his head to the side and wanted a peck, which I gladly gave him.

"Thank you."

"Anything for you princess." He then began to kiss my earlobe, then the back of my neck, and where he always likes to mark his territory, my shoulders.

"Yah, Kim Taehyung, let me get changed."

"You're already changed into something I like."

"You horny shit," I giggled out. Taehyung smiled. I couldn't see it but I felt he was probably smiling right now.

"I'm your horny shit. But you're right, I'll let you get changed."

"Thank you, idiot." He chuckled as he got off the bed, making more creaking sounds. Then he left the room and I got changed into the outfit he picked for me which was, a laced bra, of course, a sweatshirt of his which I adored, and a pair of shorts because his sweater was so long on me, it could be a dress.

When I finished I did the usual things, wash my face, brush my teeth, skincare routine, dry my face and leave after getting both our phones. Taehyung always forgets his phone.

As I exited the room, I was met with a very flushed Minseo and a Jin who was scolding A laughing Taehyung.

"Don't listen next time!"

"It's pretty hard when your room is literally right next to the couch we were sleeping on Jin!" Taehyung said in between laughs.

"Yah, you-" He quickly kicked his shoe up and went to attack Taehyung with it but Tae ran behind me, trying to hide himself the best.

"Joy, move! He needs to be taught a lesson!" Jin exclaimed.

Minseo was the one trying to just pull him away. We all knew this was a joke but Jin would get way ahead of himself sometimes.

"We're late! Gotta blast! Don't make any babies while we're gone." Taehyung said as we both darted to the door, quickly slipping on our shoes and then taking our bags, leaving the house.

This was how a family should be every day. Happy and cheerful. Who knew it would end so soon.