o16

Classes were alright. The teachers wouldn't make me do anything I didn't want to do, they'd ask me if I was okay and everything.

They said if anything bothered me, they'd be a shout away and I found that sweet.

It was my last class of the day, one with Layla and Taehyung.

As I entered the class, the noises of something familiar went through my ears.

Nurses trying to calm me down and Jin trying to say it's okay, as well as the screams and tears, the tantrum and throwing everything on the ground was being projected on the screen.

And the person showing everyone this, was none other than Layla.

"Look, it's the girl that lost her baby after having sex while being pregnant!" She sang out. Everyone turned their heads at me, now disgusted.

"What? You have nothing to say? Aren't you supposed to be the strong and fierce girl? What is it that they call you.. joy? Because you try and help people."

"You're such a slut and disgusting person, killing your own child like that."

I couldn't take it anymore. She got that footage because she planted something in there. I lost my child because she sent her goons after me.

"I didn't-" I took a breath before looking her and everyone dead in the eye, "I didn't sleep with anyone while i was pregnant. I did not kill my own child. Would you like to know who did?"

They all nodded their head in silence.

"Layla. She did. She took the only thing I had left as family away from me."

Now people were confused. Of course they'd believe any word Layla said. She was the queen of the school. Some feared her but some would get in her pants and she'd let them.

And she has the right to call me a slut?

"How dare you accuse me of such a thing!"

And then, once again, I blew it.

"How dare you accuse me of sleeping with so many men when YOU do that. Especially sleeping with people while i was PREGNANT? how sick are you?"

Her teeth clenched together as people now gave her disgusting stares.

"You have no proof, she has no proof!!"

And just like magic, in came Jin and the cops, followed by some teachers and the principal.

"Chai Layla, you're under arrest for hiring a group of drop out teens to jump and attempt to kill Park Sooyoung and for the murder of her baby."

And that was it. She left while screaming and having her all powerful daddy come and save her and ruin everyone.

Now all the people that said nasty things came to apologize and comfort me. Taehyung just witnessed everything, not doing or saying a word. That is, until Jin came and pushed everyone away, holding me in his arms.

"Are you okay?" I Didn't do anything, instead I just stayed in his arms as Taehyung was now inches next to me, wanting to say and do something now.

Jin cupped my cheeks and checked if I had any bruises or cuts, which I just smacked his head and told him I'm fine.

He smiled, but I didn't.

"Come on, lets go home."

But I declined his offer and told him I'd stay the last class and he could wait outside for a couple minutes. He agreed and kissed my head, walking away.

Everyone was now head over heels for Jin. They all remembered him as someone worse, but now had no clue as to who he grew up to be.