♨BTS REACTION TO PREGNANCY SEX

Start from the beginning

Namjoon:

Namjoon:

"Joon that was my favorite vase!" You whine as you see him picking the now broken pieces of glass,

"I uh-" he tries finding words but he ends up shrugging, "I'm sorry.. didn't do it on purpose.. I got a little excited" he pouts trying to defend himself on the pretext of discovering about the gender of your unborn.

He's always wanted a babygirl although he would have no problem with a baby boy either but he just kind of wished for a little girl and discovering how you both were to bring one to the world soon, he was head over heels and hence his unkempt excitement resulted a little too rash leading to your favorite vase to break up into pieces..

You fold your arms and notice how he throws it in the bin without slightest of guilt pinging on him.
"What next?" He asks as he nears you

You shame your head and sigh, not wanting to argue with him further.
He plants a gentle kiss over your neck, "I'm really sorry okay" he murmurs as he keeps pecking your spot..

"Mhmm.." you nod while wrapping your arms around his neck, giving him better access to place all the love he wants to shower you with..

He swiftly pulls your shirt up leaving you in your baby pink bra,

"That's cute" he chuckles as he massages your covered bust..
His plump lips attach to your own and you both kiss each other in sync, his kiss deepens knocking the air out of your lungs leaving you in a gasp..

The heat protrudes through your body now and it felt like you needed more of him.. more of his warm touch..

His arms curl around your waist and he pulls you closer to him, "are you sure we should baby..?"
He asks concerned, not wanting to pressurize you in your state..

"Why not.." you smirk while poking his nose and pecking it right after.

He slides your bra to its sides to get better access to your breasts. You bite your lips as he attacks them with wet kisses and licks,
"joon-" you moan his name and gasp loudly as he rolls his tongue around your bare, sensitive nipples causing your chest to rise in the direction of his lips..

"I want you so bad babygirl.." he whispers while giving your boon a squeeze..

Your hands unbuckle his belt impatiently, your fingers hurriedly unzip his pants, "youre already prepped huh" you let out a smirk as you pull his pants down..

His protruding erection was all you could see through his boxers..
You encircle the covered bulge teasingly causing your husband to grunt in annoyance,

"Jagiya.." he whines, "let's not waste time on teasing each other, hm?"

" he whines, "let's not waste time on teasing each other, hm?"