You smiled and turned towards Jimin. You waved the money in front of him and smiled as you fluttered your eyelashes. He only rolled his eyes and scoffed as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Your pretty sure if you told him the reason you where doing all of this he wouldn't even hesitate to give you the money without buying anything. He's just that nice, sometimes.

But Jiwoo says not to tell anyone. She doesn't want people pitying her or looking down towards her.

But you didn't say anything. You just kept letting Jimin think you where doing this for the fun.

|||

"I'm home! I've got Jiwoo with me!" You yell from the bottom of the stairs. You sat your bag down on the kitchen counter and placed the snacks in your hiding spot.

You pulled out the rest of the money that you've earned in the last couple of hours. You laid the money out on the counter as Jiwoo did the same. You smiled in satisfaction as you seen all of the money.

Your pretty sure that you guys made half of what you need to by now.

"Great. We did it." Jiwoo says as she pulled you into a hug and squeezed you. You quickly pulled away, slightly frowning.

You let out a deep sigh as you sat down in the chair, with your cheeks into your palms. "Now all we have to do is find a way to make the other 500."

"Yeah. We can't-"

"Shh." You whisper to Jiwoo. She looks at you confused as you get up and walked over towards the close kitchen door. You placed your ear onto the door and scoffed.

You yanked the door open and in came Jimin and Taehyung tumbling down onto the kitchen floor. You shook your head with your arms crossed.

"I told you. All they're doing is talking about their stupid candy sell thing." Taehyung muttered.

They both stood up, dusting there selves off as say stared at you and Jiwoo. Their facial expression filled with suspicion.
"We couldn't help but over head you guys blabbering about $500. What do you need that much money for?" Jimin asked.

You walked over to your money that was spilled over the counter and shoved it back into Jiwoo's pink bag.

"Overheard? You guys where eavesdropping on our conversation!" You raised your voice.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Anyways... about this $500, what exactly are you two up to?" Taehyung asked as him and Jimin took a seat at the table.

You glanced at Jiwoo but she only kept her head down as she bit her bottom lip. You sighed and walked over to her, placing your arm over her shoulder. "It's none of your business. I'm only doing this for Jiwoo."

There was a moment of silence as you all stared at each other. Jimin cleared his throat, breaking the silence. "Well then, I'm gonna hit home. See ya later Tae. Y/n, Jiwoo."

"Bye." You all say as Jimin made his way out of the kitchen and through the front door.

You looked at Jiwoo. Noticing her trying to keep her eyes off of Taehyung. You found it quite weird since she's never tried to grab his attention before or give him hers.

You shrugged it off and handed Jiwoo the bag of money. She smiled and hugged you as she grabbed her bag.

"I'm gonna go to. I need to go um..." she glanced at Taehyung then back to you. "Check on my dad." She muttered and stormed towards the door.

"Bye Jiwoo." You say as you smiled at her. She smiled back and waved. After you heard the door click you let out a long sigh as you slouched down on the couch.

Taehyung followed you as he did the same. Turning on the tv he glanced at you real quick. "I've never really noticed how cute Jiwoo was." He says turning his attention back to the tv.

You snapped your head towards his direction. "What?" You asked. He smiled and looked at you but returned back to the television.

"Her long pretty brown hair. The way her long eyelashes brush her cheeks when she flutter hers eyes." He sighed and grabbed his juice box.

Your lip twitched as you furrowed your eyebrows. "Are you trying to make me angry?"

Taehyung tilted his head. "No. Why would I?"

You watched him carefully as he drank his juice and kept his attention on the tv.

You didnt like the idea of Taehyung liking your best friend. You knew Taehyung. Of course he didn't really like her. He never does. It was all a game to him. Just like all of the boys lately.

You bawled up your fist and struck him hard in the middle of his chest. He gasped for air and placed his hand over his chest. You grabbed his juice box and squeezed all of it over him.

"Don't even think about it Taehyung." You say as you marched up to your room, slamming door making sure to let him know you weren't playing around.