"Bon?" I whispered after a minute of just staring into his deep brown eyes. He hummed as an invitation for me to continue as he placed a kiss on my check. "When we had first met and you were asked to tutor me, why did you so readily?" I asked, brushing a long piece of hair out of his face only for to fall back into place.

"Where did that come from?" he asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know, just thinking about it," I said truthfully, not wanting to meet his eyes now.

He looked thoughtful for a minute before he said, "In all honesty, I thought you were beautiful and smart and interesting, and I was given an opportunity to get closer to you, so I took it." I blushed at his words and smiled when he gave me a quick, chaste kiss on the lips. "And I never hated you," he said seriously. "Got it?"

I nodded. "Got it," I whispered.

"Good," he murmured. "Come on, time to get up," he said and got off the bed and subsequently, off of me. I laid still for a second, looking up the ceiling. Why can't I just stay here with him? Can I have just one peaceful day?

{Line Break}

Nope. Not a single peaceful day. They apparently just don't exist for me. I could have laid all day in that bed with Bon's arms around me. I could have laid there all day, content with running my fingers through his hair and marveling at the soft texture. I could have been content with him pressing kisses to face or lips once every few minutes or so. That would have been nice.

This was the opposite of nice. In fact, this was just awful. I wanted to spend my Sunday doing nothing, but here I was standing in front of a large expanse of woods. Our class had been called on yet another emergency mission. This was beginning to get old.

I was leaning my back against Bon's, waiting for some kind of instruction from our teacher. "How long are you going to sulk back there?" Bon asked as I sighed loudly.

"Forever," I muttered unhappily as I turned to rest my forehead against the middle of his back. "I just wanted a day of rest," I breathed. "Is that too much to ask for?" I asked through an obnoxiously loud sigh. Bon finally turned around and took my forearms in his hands. His brown eyes stared into mine, filled to the brim with love and adoration.

"I know," he said with a sigh. He leaned in and whispered into my ear. "I could have spent all day lying in that bed with you," he murmured. My face went bright red in a split second. I fell to instinct and punched him in the arm hard, something I did every time I got embarrassed. "Ow," Bon hissed. "That's not what I meant. Honestly, I didn't even think of that," he said through a laugh. "Geez, you pack quite a punch," he said, rubbing his arm.

"If you don't shut up, I'll do it again," I growled, raising my fist in a threat to hit him again.

"I'll stop, promise," he said, holding his hands up in surrender, a smile playing in his lips.

I crossed my arms over my chest and muttered, "You're a dumbass."

"Alright everyone," Mr. Okumura called and clapped his hands together. I turned to look at him, awaiting instructions. "This patch of woods is a popular place for camping, but there have been a over a dozen complaints from campers about being hurt by a large animal. An investigation has been done, and it turned out the animal was actually a fairly large pack of Black Dogs. Now, these dogs are used by The Order, but they are demons nonetheless and it is our job to dispose of them."

This seemed like a big job. Black Dogs were associated with disaster and death. Why this? I lamented silently. Whatever. The sooner we get it done the sooner I can go back to the dorms and do nothing. We were going to be working as one big group for this job because of the potential danger it posed.