Chapter 1: The Whole Trifecta

Comenzar desde el principio

"I was unaware of that plan." I shot back with my back facing her.

"Oh don't be a sourpuss. The walk of the royals is always entertaining." How could I explain the fact that I was nervous about bringing my kids around the town? Or better yet bring my daughter around them? What if the fire vision was a premonition about the future? What if she sets the city ablaze? Suddenly a loud shrill cry interrupted my thoughts, I knew that cry all too well.

"Just give me a second," I reply as I walk back to the nursery to see Olivia screaming to the top of her lungs and kicking her little feet. Drax had awakened from all the commotion and stared at his sister in silence.

"Olivia honey, what is it now?" I question as I approach her crib once more. Before I could get close enough, I hit with a wave of dizziness. I grabbed my head and swore under my breath because if I have a vision right now, that really sucked. My vision started to blur, and I called for Alinia before I fell out. I heard footsteps before I blacked out.

I woke up in a field. It's been a while since I had one these, I may be a bit rusty. I stood to my feet and looked down at my appearance. I was dressed in simple peasant clothes, odd but alright. I start to walk towards the town and notice that its Nothar. I spot all the familiar buildings and stone path but freeze in my steps. I could hear a girl shouting, and her voice sounded a little like my own. I move through the growing crowd that was forming and made my way to the front. Once I got to the middle, I was stunned to see a long blonde haired girl. She had to be at least 16 or 17 summers, and she had the same eye color as me, but that was not me. Who was that?

"Where is my brother?! I have to see him." she pressed

"Our true king does not want his embarrassment of a sister anywhere in Nothar." one of the townspeople spat venomously

"You don't know him like I do," she growled, and I'm no stranger to the presence of a cursed. The way her eyes shifted in color let me know that she was three seconds from losing it.

"You're the reason our King and Queen has passed." What the hell is going on? This stunned the young girl.

"I am not," she replied breathlessly

"Leave and never return to Nothar. You were nothing but an embarrassment to the royal family." Royal family? Is this...my daughter?

"I'm not!" she shouted, and the entire crowd was surrounded in a circle of flames, including me. The group began yelping in fear and pushing into each other to avoid the fire. Through all the tussling I could see my reflection, and I was just a regular brunette town girl. This must be a future vision, but it mentions my death. Have my visions ever gone past my death?

"The only embarrassment in Nothar is your prejudice judgment," she growled before the flames reached an uproar. Was she using her mind to create this fire? The fire washed over the crowd like water waves, and people started burning alive. They screamed and clawed at the air in anguish, and through the crowd, I could spot an odd half grin on my young daughters face.

I bolted awake and spotted Alina bent over holding Gaia and Olivia. Olivia stirred and looked around, was she having a vision herself? Is it even possible for a newborn to have visions? So many questions and no one to answer them. Alina wiped my furrowed brow,

"Are you alright? What did you see?" she asked and I was unable to reply back to her. I don't even know what I saw.

"Is Olivia alright?" I question

"Her and Drax went out the same time you did. It was actually pretty cool." she smiles, and I fight the urge to give her a glowering look. There is nothing 'cool' about the vision that I saw. I hurried to my feet and excuse myself,