Conjurer X Smile X Beasts Beware

Začať od začiatku

"Of course~" Hisoka replied and I shot hi 4 cards back at him and he catches them with ease.

"Then why did you shot at me?" I said glaring at him and he's smile widens making my whole body shiver.

"To test you of course~" He then starts walking again and I walk over to Gon.

"That was pretty crazy." Killua says smirking and he looks over me. "I'm surprised you could catch 4 of his cards at the same time."

I glare at him. "So you calling me weak?"

"No you just don't look the type." I scoff at him and look at Gon who was looking back at the ape I shot.

"A man faced ape like that, would never be clever enough to fool a true hunter." Kurapika looks over to me and smiles. "Good shot Mika. As soon as he said Satotz of stealing his hunter's card. I knew he wasn't who he said he was."

"I knew all along." I replied.

Kurapika turns his head over to Hisoka and Number 301. "But still, I can't believe Hisoka had the nerve to attack an examiner."

"Too bad he's still here." I say glaring back at Hisoka.

"Hey Gon?" Killua questions. "You okay, or what?"

Satotz then starts talking and I zone everyone out until we start moving. I near Gon and Killua while Leorio and Kurapika in the middle back and Hisoka at the far end. "Look Fog!" Gon exclaims.

"Let's get to the front." I say with Killua.

"Yeah if we lose sight of the examiner, we're in trouble."

"That's not what I'm worried about." Killua explains. "We should stay away from Hisoka." I nod in agreement.

"Why?" Gon says ignorantly.

"He's a blood thirsty killer." I say and Killua continues on. "And he's looking for his next victim. He'll use the fog for his advantage and go on a killing spree. You're probably wondering how I know all that, right?"

Killua waits a while then continues with his explanation. "It's his scent."

"What do you mean?" Gon asks.

"Well the truth is, I'm just like him. Mika is too if you get her mad enough."

"You two don't seem the same to me..." Gon says trailing off.

"That's because I've hidden my truth nature. Kinda like that man ape back there. Don't worry you'll find out soon enough." Killua says mysteriously.

"Kurapika! Leorio!" Gon screams looking back. "Killua and Mika says we should move up to the front of the pack!"

I sweat drop at Gon and Leorio screams something back. The fog starts getting thicker and we pick up our pace a bit. Gon looks back as we hear some people scream. Kurapika dn Leorio weren't behind us anymore. "Kurapika... Leorio..." Gon mutters.

"Gon! You need to think about yourself right now! If we lose the leaders we're out! The best that you hope for is that you don't hear the screams of your friends as they die." Killua says with a smirk.

After 20 minutes Gon ends up running back to save Leorio and Kurapika. "Your not going to help them?" Killua asks.

"No why would I. Gon will help them anyway..."

"I guess.. Come on let's pick up the pace." He says and we go up to the front near Satotz. After 5 minutes we were at our destination. 10 minutes left on the clock and Hisoka appeared with... Leorio on his back?Hisoka puts Leorio down and starts walking off. I walked over to him.

"Where's Gon and Kurapika?" I asked him in a serious tone. He smiled at me and looked back in the direction he traveled.

"You don't have to worry. The guy with the suitcase, the kid and the blonde all pass." I titled my head in confusion.

"What do you mean p-" Hisoka suddenly turned his head and we saw Gon and Kurapika in the distance and Satotz put a gun up to the sky and shot it.

"Ok that's it. You've all done very well. This is the Visca Forest Reserve, the site for the Second phase.

I looked back at Gon and Kurapika to see that they were staring at me, or should I say Hisoka. Hisoka points to the tree were Leorio is and they walk over. I leave Hisoka and walk back over to Killua. He looked over to me and smiled. I looked away and saw in the corner of his eye he was doing the same and was blushing slightly.

"At this point I would like to give congratulations to each and everyone of you. All those who stand before me have officially passed the First phase of the Exams. I'd like to wish you all the best of luck in the Second Phase." Satotz then walked off.

Kurapika, Gon and Leorio were all besides us. "This is so great! I can't wait!"

Killua looked over to Gon and smiled. "You made it."

Gon looked at me and then at Killua. "Hey Killua! Mika!"

"What kind of special power did you use?" Killua asked estaic. "For a while, I was pretty convinced you weren't going to make it back."

"Yeah." I agreed. "Hisoka said something about you three passing. What happened?"

Gon then explained everything that happened to him, Leorio, Hisoka and Kurapika.

"What?!" Killua exclaimed. "You tracked Leorio's cologne?!"

Gon nods.

"Oh man.." Killua said blankly. "You really are a weird one you know that?"

"Oh I wouldn't say that~" Gon says rubbing his head and looked at the clock and everyone crowed around the door.

"It's almost time." Gon says smiling.

"I'm getting a little nerves.." Kurapika says.

"Yeah, me too. You have no idea what to expect. Just about anything could be waiting for us behind those doors.." Leorio says and the clock stricks 12 and the doors open.