Chapter 44// Safe now

Monay's pov:
I use teleportation to go to the place where Ashton is with his friends Luke and Michael. "Monay you're here, did you find Calum?" Luke asks me. "Yes I did we need to get there as soon as we possibly can if we want to save him he's more weaker than he was the first time I located the place" I tell them.

"He's not going to die, is he?" Michael asks me. "He won't but we need to hurry" I say. "Ashton do you have a paper I can write the address on?" I ask. "Yes" he says passing me a piece of paper. I quickly write down the address and tell them to meet me there. I then teleport to the place Calum is.

He's unconscious on the ground. I rush towards his side and pick up his hand to see if I could feel a pulse. Luckily I could. I gently begin to carry him but then I hear someone coming. I don't have enough time to teleport him somewhere else. I quickly make myself invisible and lay him back down.

The door opens "Oh, he's not up yet" the person who opened the door mutters. Then I hear a door bell ring and the guy leaves the room and rushes to open the door.

I hope it's Ashton, Luke and Michael. "We're doing a search for a guy named Calum Hood, he's gone missing so we're looking for him at people's homes do you mind if we search here?" Ashton says. I'm guessing they're dressed as detectives or something.

The guy pauses for a bit. "Umm... sure" he says. After sometime they reach the basement the guy follows them. He bites his nails nervously. Ashton rushes to Calum's side. "What is he doing here?" Michael asks. "Umm... I- I ummm... I don't know" the guy replies. "Are you sure?" Luke asks. "I can explain" the guy replies. "No time, what did you do to him he looks like he could die soon?" Ashton asks. The guy stays quiet. "I'm gonna tell the police we've found him" Luke says.

Luke dials the police's number. He tells the police that he's found Calum and gave them this guy's address. Then Calum starts to wake up and mutters "a knife, he's got a knife that he's been throwing at me". "Is this true?" Michael asks. "It is" the guy says. "Hand it over" Ashton says. "No" he says. "Fine but the police will be here soon and you're gonna have to give it to them"

"How did you guys find me?" Calum asks Ashton. "I'll tell you once we're out of here, please don't waste your strength trying to talk a lot Cal" Ashton says. Calum nods slowly. Then the police arrive. "He kidnapped Calum and threw a knife at him a number of times" Michael tells the police. "Where is this knife?" The police asks. "It's with him" Luke says pointing towards the guy.

"Bring the knife to me" the police demands. "I don't know what you're talking about" the guy says. "He lyi-" Calum starts to say but Ashton hushes him. "Calum says he's not telling the truth" Ashton says. "I said 'bring me the knife'" the police says in a more firm voice. "Fine" the guy says.

He goes up somewhere and comes back with a bloody knife. The knife is covered in what I'm guessing is Calum's blood. Luke looks horrified when he sees it. "Pass it to me" the police says putting on gloves. The guy refuses. "Give i-" Calum tries to speak again and Ashton hushes him "Cal you're too weak to speak" he says.

"Pass it to me" the police repeats. "Ugh take it" he says throwing it towards the police. "You're coming with me to the station" the police says to that guy. "No" he says. "Yes you are" the police say. They put handcuffs on the guy. "Wait!" Calum shouts for the police and Ashton face palms. "He killed my ex Cathryn" Calum adds. "Is there any proof ?" The police asks. "I confronted him about it and he didn't deny it" Calum replies. "Okay we'll look into it" the police say. "Okay" Calum says and faints again.

"I told him not to speak much" Ashton says. "Thanks for helping us with this case" the police say to us while walking out the door with that guy in handcuffs as they drive away. "Let's get him home" Ashton says pointing towards Calum. "Yeah" Michael says. I become visible again. "Were you here the whole time?" Luke asks. "I heard that dude coming so I made myself invisible so he wouldn't see me and yes I've been here the whole time" I tell them. "I tried to make Calum more comfortable too" I add.

"Who's going to get Calum home?" Ashton asks. "I will" I say. "Okay" we'll meet you at his house Ashton says as he tells me Calum's address. I teleport him to his house and lay him on his couch as I don't know which room is his. Then the door opens and Ashton, Luke and Michael come in.

"Which room is Calum's?" I ask them. "I'll take him" Ashton says as he gently carries him off the couch and takes him upstairs. "I think we should stay here and look after him until he gets better" Michael says. "Yes, we should" Luke replies.

Ashton then comes back down. "I think we need to see to his wounds" he says. He gets a first aid kit and goes back up to Calum's room. "I hope he gets better soon" Luke says. "I think we should go ask Ashton if he needs any help" I say. "Yeah, let's go" Michael says. We go to his room "Ash, do you need any help?" Luke asks. "Yes can one of you please get him a glass of water for when he wakes up" He says. "Sure" Michael says. Michael then goes down to bring Calum some water and comes back with it.

After a little while Calum wakes up. "Hey Cal, how are you feeling?" Luke asks. "I feel awful" he answers. "I wish Drake didn't do that to you" Michael says. "Do you need anything?" Ashton asks. He passes Calum the water and he drinks it. "I'm kind of hungry actually" Calum says. "Okay, we'll order something" Michael says. "How did all of you find me?" He asks his question from before. "Your friends told me you went missing, so I used my magic to locate you" I say. "Thanks all of you for helping me, you're the best" he says. "I really need to take a shower that place was disgusting, I'll be right back" he says and takes some clothes with him as he goes to the shower.

After he's done he comes back to his room. "I love you guys so much, I really thought I was going to die there" Calum tells us. "We were so worried about you" Ashton says. "Calum I think you should rest until the food arrives, we'll wake you up when it's here" I tell him. "Yeah" he says going back to bed.

After a little while the food arrives and Ashton wakes Calum up. We then eat. "Drake told me the weirdest story before you came" Calum tells us after we're done eating.