Chapter 27// Revealing the truth

Calum's pov:
After we had our fun time in the water we return to the guest house. I can't stop thinking about what I had found out while I was still stuck in the past... Should I tell them the full story or should I just keep it a secret?

I'm fed up of keeping secrets from them... But I can't just randomly bring it up... Something about the fight has to be brought up in the conversation...
I wonder if Diana still has intentions of murdering me? What about Drake? What'll he do once he finds out Diana didn't complete her task? I'm scared of going back there after this month... What's gonna happen?

"Calum!" Michael shouts snapping me out of my thoughts making me get jump scared. "What?" I ask. "You just randomly zoned out of our conversation" he replies. "Sorry, what were we talking about again?" I questioned.

"We were discussing ways to keep Monay away from kidnapping you again" Ashton answers. "Oh okay" I reply. "As we were saying, maybe we could make another deal with her" Luke suggests. "She'll only agree to the deal if it involves her keeping me" I objected. "Cal's right, she's so desperate to have him, she'll never agree to our deals that won't involve him" Michael responds. "So what shall we do?" Ashton asks.

"I don't know, we could just leave before the week ends" I suggest. "We can't change our stay again the guest house manager will get angry with us" Ashton tells us. "Guys I'm out of ideas" I say to the three of them. "Me too" Ashton replies. "Can't we just leave, it's not like we're gonna come back here anyways" I replied. "We might, you never know" Michael tells me.

"I'm gonna rest, I'm really tired" I tell them. "Alright" Luke replies. I go to my room. I shut the door and walk towards my bed. I lie on my bed. Soon enough I'm asleep.

Ashton's pov:
We can't let Monay have her way... She is not going to get Calum... But, how do we keep him out of her reach? Do we lock him in his room again? The last time we locked him in his room she still managed to get to him... What do we do?

"So, what are we gonna do about it?" Michael asks snapping me out of my thoughts. "I don't know" I replied. "Maybe we should just leave like Cal suggested before?" Luke suggests. "I suppose so" Michael says. "But, what if she follows us and kidnaps him and brings him back here?" I question. "I have no idea what's gonna happen" Michael answers. "We should just stay here I guess" he adds.

Calum's pov:
I wake up after some time... I feel so lost at this moment... It's like everywhere I think I'm safe I'm not... I wanna stay on the island longer; but Monay wants to kidnap me. I wanna go home; but I don't know what could happen there... Maybe Diana would try to kill me again? Or maybe Drake would confront me? I need to tell the others about this but they aren't bringing up the fight in the conversation... I'm gonna have to randomly bring it up.

I walk in the direction of the living room; the living room is the room we stay in most of day. Michael is the first to notice my appearance."Hey Cal" He greets. "Hi Mikey" I greet back. "How was your nap?" He asks. "It was okay I guess" I replied. Luke and Ashton have their eyes glued to the big screen in front of them.

"Guys!" I shout whist putting the television off gaining their attention. "Ugh!" Luke groans. "We were watching that" he adds. "It was coming to the best part" Ashton complained. "I need you guys to listen to me" I tell them. "Fine" Luke and Ashton agree together. "We can't go back home, well at least I can't go back" I tell them.

"What do you mean?" Ashton questions. "I mean I'm not safe there either" I answer. "But you were safe there before coming here" Michael says. "I wasn't... I was stuck in my house, I didn't have any other place I felt safe in case I bumped into Diana somewhere" I tell him."Oh yeah, I remember that you even asked me to buy you food sometimes" Luke says.

Should I tell them about what I had found out during the time I was stuck in the past? Or should I keep it to myself? I'm tired of hiding stuff... I've hid too much already... What if they think I'm stupid? Ugh I'm just gonna tell them anyway...

"I'm really scared Diana might try to kill me again" I tell them. "Why is that?" Michael asks. "It's a long story" I replied. "Tell us, we've got enough time to hear it" Luke tells me.

"Alright, don't call me stupid, but while I was stuck in the past I changed the past again... I also found out a lot of details about the fight didn't know before" I tell them a bit hesitant. "It's not that stupid, continue" Ashton replies.

"I found out stuff like, Why Diana was angry when I asked her 'if she knew Cathryn was dead?'; who murdered Cathryn? And basically a whole lot more stuff" I tell them. "Ooh tell us" Michael responds.

"Diana was angry with me when I asked her 'if she knew Cathryn was dead' because of course she knew she was dead, she had fallen in love with Cathryn's ex-boyfriend and he fell in love with her too. Diana didn't want to break my heart; as if she didn't already... And Drake didn't want to break Cathryn's heart either... Diana and Drake were desperate to be together... So they decided to make a deal... The deal wasn't easy to complete... In fact it was really difficult... The deal was that if Drake murders Cathryn and Diana murders me... That was the only way the pair of them could be together... Drake successfully killed Cathryn... But Diana on the other hand tried her best but she just couldn't kill me; she obviously didn't or I wouldn't be here now... Anyway, I have a feeling Drake is angry with Diana because she didn't do her part of the deal... And I'm guessing Diana doesn't like to see Drake angry; so she's gotta do her part of the deal, right?" I tell them the whole story pausing in between a few sentences so I don't get too out of breath.

No one says anything... It's probably because it's too much to take in at once...