Chapter 4// Uh oh

Calum's pov:
Memories of the good times I had with her flood my mind... I can't stop thinking about her... Why does this have to happen just when my friends are trying to help me get over all of this? Why did I have to look up at the f**king sky, when I knew this would happen? She loved looking up at the sky and I loved looking up at the sky with her...

"Calum, is everything okay?" Luke asks. "Uh... Yeah.. I just need sometime alone I guess" I replied. "No Cal... Tell me... What's wrong? I promise I'll do my best to help you" he says. "You can't the damage is already done 1 week and 5 days ago" I replied. "Cal... I thought you finally managed to get over it" He replies. "Maybe you were wrong Luke" I say sadly a few tears fall from my eyes... "Cal... try not to think too much about it" he tells me. "I can't" I say walking out of the guest house. "Cal!...wait!" I heard Luke shout as I was just about to leave. I still turn to leave anyway...

Luke's pov:
"Ashy" I whisper shaking him by his shoulders. "What now Lukey?" he asks tiredly. "It's Cal... He just went out of the guest house and he's still thinking about what had happened" I answer him. "Wait what?! Cal just left the guest house now in the middle of the night?!" He asks shocked. "Yeah... He did I tried to stop him but it was too late" I reply.

"What's going on?" Michael who just woke up asks while he's still half asleep. "Cal's causing drama again" Ashton answered Michael. "What did he do now?" Michael questioned. "Well... He's still thinking about what had happened and he just left the guest house" I answer. "We better find him or he'll end up being eaten by a shark" Michael says. Ashton and I burst into laughter. "What? I'm being serious" Michael responded to our laughter. "Nothing, it's just that I'm not sure if he's that stupid to get himself eaten by a shark" Ashton says. "Still we better find him" Michael states. "Yeah... Michael's right... He might not get himself eaten by a shark... But he could get himself in some other sort of danger" I say.

We head out to find Calum... Hopefully he's okay... We don't know anything about this place.. We don't even know the danger...

Calum's pov:
I walk around the island, I'm trying to find a good place for myself to sit down and think... I know it's like in the middle of the night and stuff but I know how much they hate to see me like this.

As I'm walking I see a woman who looks like she's just a bit elder than us, she's in the water she seems to be calling for help... I need to help... I can't witness someone dying when I could help them.

As I go rushing towards the water I can actually hear her cries for help... Without wasting a second I go in the water and I manage save the lady...

"Thank you" she says gracefully. "You're welcome, I couldn't just leave you to drown in the water" I replied. "You are a really kind guy" she compliments. "Thank you" I replied. "It's no problem... I'm just speaking the truth" she tells me. She then shoves something in my hand. I soon realise it's a watch. "What's this?" I question. "Can't you see it's a watch dummy" she replies. "Why have you given this to me?" I ask my curiosity getting the best me. "It's not just a normal watch... This watch is special... It can take you back to any moment of time..." She tells me. "But why do you think I would need this?" I question my curiosity killing me again. "Oh honey, I know you need it because of what happened with your girlfriend or should I say ex girlfriend around 2 weeks ago" she says. "H-how do y-you know about that?" I ask. "Wow! You ask a lot of questions boy, I can read minds, isn't it obvious" she replied. At this moment I'm so scared I might shit myself.

"H-how do you think that silly little watch is gonna help me?" I question. "You already know how it can help you... How did you forget that I can read minds I told you that about 30 seconds ago?" She says. "I d-don't need i-it" I reply stuttering a bit because I'm scared. "Stop wasting my time and take the damn thing, you know you need it and one more thing don't try to change the past or you'll be stuck in that moment forever... I gotta leave now, bye love" she says. "Wai-" I try but it was too late she had vanished. I put the watch on my wrist since I have no idea what else to do with it.

"Cal! Where are you?" I hear from a distance. I ignore it and continue walking until I find a rock pool and I sit on one of the higher rocks. I'm soaking wet my hair is dripping with water and my shirt looks like how it is when I've just finished working out only difference is it's a lot more wet... I take my shirt off and just sit there on the rock, until I start to remember something.

Calum's memory:
"Aren't the stars so beautiful?" she asks me. "Yeah of course they are babe, but I can tell you something that's way more beautiful than the stars" I reply. "What is this thing that's more beautiful than the stars Cally?" She asks. "It's you obviously baby, look the stars decided to make just the shape I was thinking of" I point in that direction. "A heart. I love you so much sweetie" I replied.
End of Calum's memory

A tear rolls down my cheek as I remember that beautiful moment. I can't believe I just had to ruin everything I had with her. The guys say it's not my fault and that I didn't know it was gonna end badly, but if only I hadn't accused her of doing it, everything would probably be alright... And I'd probably be with her right now looking up at the stars on the highest level of my house... But no I'm just here all alone sitting on a stupid rock... And I wish I was beside her... ( a.n 😉 ;) )