Chapter 33// He's mine now

Monay's pov:
He isn't making it easy for himself... so I'm going to have my fun with him. He's going to have to go though so much the poor boy. But he didn't want me to go easy on him. He's not scared of my magic, eh? I'll show him just how horrific my magic can be. "Damn, I wish I could read your thoughts the way you read mine" he says. "If you could you would have regretted your decision by now" I tell him. "I will never agree to stay with you" he says. "Fine then, I'll have more fun the hard way anyway" I say to him. "Fun?" He questions. "Yes, you'll be playing another one of my games" I say. "Well I got through the last one, what makes you think I won't get though this one?" he asks.

"This one is gonna be worse than that one" I say. "So what you gonna make me have a slow painful death and just before I die you're gonna bring me back to life?" he asks. "Something like that" I reply. "I'm not afraid of you and you know that" he replies back. "How brave, but we'll find out just how brave you are when I do what I'm about to do to you next" I tell him.

"Wow! I'm so scared" he says sarcastically. "Boy, you will learn to listen to me" I tell him. "Why would I ever want to listen to a freak like you anyways?" he replies as a question to me. "What?" I ask as an answer to his question. "You heard me alright" he replies.

"And so the fun begins" I mutter. Then I make his head hurt. "Ouch!" He exclaims. I make him faint after that. I then look into his mind to watch the fun. He'll learn not to mess with me soon enough.

Let's see how well he can survive this. I use my magic to control his mind. I make him think and feel like every thought I put into his mind is actually happening.

Why is almost everyone I love or used to love over here? He thinks in his unconsciouness. "You will soon find out" I say knowing he can't hear me. As much as I like his sass, I like to see him suffer too.

"What are you doing here?" He asks in his mind but gets no reply from any of them. Instead of giving him a reply with words they all come charging towards him with all these different dangerous weapons. But sadly he doesn't have any weapons to fight back. Let's be honest I don't even think he wants to fight back.

"Why are all of you doing this?" He asks in his mind. He really doesn't know this isn't real, does he? But that's a good thing because I know for sure that my magic is working. "You're not gonna survive this, surrender yourself now" the thought I put in his mind of his friend Ashton says.

"I wasn't planning on fighting any of you people anyways" he says in his mind. "Are you sure about that?" The thought I put of his friend Michael says. "Yes" he says in his mind.

"But I'm here to fight" I make everyone over there in his mind say together. "Please don't hurt me, I didn't do anything wrong, did I?" Calum says in his mind. "Don't act so innocent" his mother says in his mind. "What did I do wrong?" He asks in his mind. 

"You hurt us" I make his sister say in his mind. "It's our turn to hurt you now" Ashton says in his mind. "We might as well just kill you" Luke says in his mind. "Please I'm sorry for whatever I did" he says in his mind. "It's too late to say sorry now Calum" Michael says in his mind.

I don't even know how I hurt them he thinks in his mind. Luke then starts shooting at him with a bow and arrow in his mind. He misses the first three arrows as Calum dodges the arrows in his mind. However the forth arrow hits his arm.

"Ouch!" He screams in pain in his mind. Aw the poor thing, but it's what he deserves. "Please stop trying to hurt me" Calum says in his mind. "Why would we stop when we're having so much fun?" Michael asks in Calum's mind.

"Please stop I'm genuinely sorry for whatever I did to hurt everyone, I swear didn't mean it" Calum says in his mind. Michael then pushes Calum to a wall and holds a knife near his neck in his mind.

"Mikey please don't do this!" Calum shouts in his mind. Michael starts to run the knife along Calum's neck. But before he could hurt him too much I wake Calum up from his nightmare.

"I hate your stupid games" Calum says. "But I have loads of fun playing them" I reply. "Of course you do, you're not the one getting hurt" he replies.

"Why won't you just listen to what I tell you?" I ask him. "Because I don't like you and I never will" he replies. "You're only making this a lot more difficult for yourself" I tell him.

He tries to leave but I use my magic so that he can't move. "Why are you so desperate for me to stay here?" He asks. "Will you ever stop with the questions?" I question him. "No" he answers.

I use my magic to make him lose his voice so he can't speak. He tries to speak but doesn't manage to get a sound to leave his mouth. "So are you gonna stay here?" I ask him. He shakes his head as I gave him the ability to move again. "You're the one who's gonna suffer" I tell him. He shakes his head again.

I know just what I'm going to do now. I put a spell on him to make him forget his loved ones. Hmm let's see if this works.

I look back at him. "Wait a second something's not right, why the hell did some of his hair turn white?" I ask no one in particular.

Just then I hear a loud noise

Just then I hear a loud noise. "Where the hell are you keeping Calum?!" I hear Calum's friend Ashton say. "You guys are too late he's mine now" I teleport near them and say.