Chapter 29// Thoughts

Calum's pov:
I wake up and my head still hurts really badly... And my thoughts about the fight still won't go away... I wish I could just forget everything about the fight. But nope it's f**king stuck in my mind.

I feel like everything that happened recently is all my fault... If I didn't walk out of the guest house that night and never helped Monay none of this would have happened...

I can't wait for this month to get over, so I could finally find out the truth. I need to know if Diana's story is true or not. I hope my plan works though...
"Cal are you alright?" Luke who just walked into my room asks. "No, my head really hurts and to add to that my thoughts are so messed up" I reply sadly. "Aww" he says. "Luke, I should have listened to you" I tell him.

"What are you talking about Cal?" He asks. "You remember when we first came here and I walked out of the guest house at night and you told me to 'wait' I should have waited" I tell him. "That was ages ago" he replies. "I know but that was what started all this mess" I respond.

"It's all my fault" I add. "It's not your fault Cal, you didn't know you were gonna meet some creepy witch lady who was gonna ruin your life" he replies. "I know, but I did know it could be dangerous" I tell him.

"Whatever happened has happened Cal, we can't change that but we can try our best to make it better" Luke replies. "Aww I love the positively in you Luke" I tell him. "Thanks Cal" he replies. "You're welcome Lukey" I respond.

Michael's pov:
I worry a lot about Calum these days... He just kept getting into danger and just hurting himself... At least he's away from that witchy freak... But she hurt him so bad that he's still hurt...

We had originally come here to make Calum feel better, but coming here actually made his situation a whole lot worse...

I just wish we had left before things got out of hand... But maybe things would have gotten way worse if we left earlier? Hmm... I guess I'll never know.

I just hope that everything will be alright with Calum and all his problems would be solved...

He doesn't deserve any of this... He's been through so much already... And I have a feeling he's still not over the fight he had with Diana...

I understand why he wouldn't be over it yet, because I'd have to say that fight was harsh. I mean she almost killed him just because he had asked her 'if she knew Cathryn was dead' it's stupid.

He hadn't even blamed her for killing Cathryn, that was until she had taken that f**king knife out to throw at him.

It's horrible to go though someone you thought loved you trying to kill you right in front of your eyes... I would never be able to deal with the pain.

And in the midst of all of this, he also has to deal with a stupid witch lady who keeps hurting him even more...

Monay's pov:
Why can't this week go by sooner? I need Calum now... When I get him this time I'm not gonna let him go again. I don't care if he needs his friends or not.

His friends don't need him more than I do. His friends have each other, don't they?

Three more days till I get him! I can't wait! In the meantime I'll just let his thoughts torture him.

He knows he needs to come back to me. If he doesn't the spell will never be broken.

Diana's pov(first time) :
You don't know how many times I've called Drake Calum... For some reason I keep thinking about the fight we had in which I was supposed to kill him.

Drake still doesn't know I didn't kill Calum. He thinks he's dead I suppose. I hope he doesn't find out Calum's still alive. If he does I don't know what'll happen.

I'm so scared about what will happen if he does find out... He'd be mad at me for lying to him. I can't believe that he actually killed that Cathryn girl... He can't find out that I didn't kill Calum with that knife he killed Cathryn with.

The deal was that we killed the both of them with the exact same weapon. I'm also scared of what will happen if the knife is found... I don't wanna get arrested... I don't want Drake to get arrested either...

After I do actually kill Calum... I'll burn that stupid pocket knife... Or maybe I could flush it down the toilet... I just need to get rid of it for good...

"Diana, what happened you look worried?" Drake asks me. "It's nothing... I'm just thinking about... stuff" I reply. "What stuff? Calum again?" He asks. "Hmm... maybe" I tell him. "Why are you being so secretive?" He asks me. "Well, it would spoil the secret if I told you" I reply. "Babe, there's something bothering you and you need to tell me" he tells me.

"I can't tell you Drake" I reply. "Why not?" He questions me. "I told you I can't tell you" I reply. "I need to know so I know you're okay" he tells me. "I'm completely fine" I tell him trying to keep calm.

Can he stop asking me to tell him? It's starting to get really annoying... I can't tell him that Calum is still alive... I could never tell him that... He'll hate me if I ever did... I know the knife already had some of Calum's blood on it but it wasn't enough to believe he's dead, so I had rubbed more fake blood from last Halloween all over it... Then only after I did that I showed it to Drake...

I think he believes that Calum's dead and I don't want to change that... He can't know that Calum's alive until he's dead...

I have no idea where Calum is at the moment... All I know is he's out of town... As soon as I see him again... I will kill him...

Author's note:
This chapter took ages... I'm really sorry for the zillion pov changes I had writer's blocks here and there.. I wrote a lot of this chapter in lunch break at school as I didn't have much time... Anyways I hope you liked this chapter
♡IloveCalum4Eva