Grounded

HUMAN AU BOIIIIIIII

Foxelle and Cutie were looking around with unsure expressions plastered on their faces. well specifically, Cutie's face.
" are you sure we should do this?" Cutie asked.
Foxelle nodded. "Hell yeah! We'll get one-hundred dollars! And I need that money for Axel's birthday gift!" She said, and Cutie shook her head. "I'm not doing this. Also you still haven't gotten him anything?" Cutie asked. "Nope! Also I think part of the deal was that if you don't join in, Frederick and Anna will burn your wheelchair to ashes. I doubt that they'll do it though. Funfox and Scarlett are joining me on this!" Foxelle said, and Cutie growled. " do you seriously believe that Anna's gonna give you money for this?! She's a prankster dammit!" And Foxelle just walked away.

At the Funtime household, Foxia was enjoying her daily morning dose of PAW Patrol and coloring books, when Foxelle and CO. walked in. " alright, kiddo! We're gonna show you something funny as hell. I have permission from your grandmother" Scarlett said, knowing the fact that she did have permission from Kylie, (The redheaded lesbian queen) Who was the head of this whole thing.

Foxelle connected her phone to the TV and went to YouTube. She found the video, ' you're a wizard Harry' and played it. However, the plan backfired; and instead of laughing and cursing, Foxia cried loudly, going into full temper tantrum mode. Axel ran upstairs, and realize what was going on and what was playing on his TV. He ran over to it and shut it off. He then glared at the teenagers. "do you guys realize how inappropriate that parody is?! Where's my sister?! Because I know for a fact she has something to do with this if you guys were involved." Scarlett spoke up. " well your mom proposed the idea, and Anna offered us money if we did it! Ellie probably went to go claim the money!" But before Axel could run off to grab his sister, a scream was heard from the front yard, and Axel peeked out the window, to see a rather horrific sight.

Cutie was laying on the grass crying her eyes out, as she watched her wheelchair burn within the flames that encased it.

Axel ran outside, and picked the girl up. "Cutie, Who the hell threw you to the floor and burned your wheelchair? Be honest with me. Please." He said, and Cutie looked up. "Frederick and Anna!" She cried, and Axel called Marshall. " hey dude, you know those two assholes down the street? Frederick and Anna? Well they just burned your sister's wheelchair." He said, and hung up. Five minutes later, Marshall showed up, with a firefighter level hose, and a very angry look on his face. He put out the fire, told Axel to take Cutie inside, and left. Once he settled Cutie on the sofa, a knock came at the door. It was Foxelle, tears in her eyes. "turns out the money she promised us was counterfeit..." But Axel didn't care, he grabbed his sister by shirt collar, and he growled. "DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU, YOUR FRIENDS, AND MY MOTHER DID?! THOSE TWO TROUBLEMAKERS BURNED CUTIE'S WHEELCHAIR BECAUSE OF YOUR DAMN DEAL!" He yelled, and Foxelle gasped. "No....Cutie I'm sorry! I didn't know they actually would do that!" She squeaked, and Axel wasn't happy. " you're grounded. I contacted all your friends' mothers Since they also agreed with Kylie to start this. Night will be taking away your electronics once she gets home!" He said, knowing he would've had a very hard time taking his sister's stuff if he had done it himself.

When Night, Dean, Geeky, Angel (QueenBiotomia ), and Athena walked in, each of them went different directions. Angel, Athena, and Geeky went to check up on and calm down Cutie and Foxia, while Dean played them 1D music, Night stood in the middle of the hallway, tapping her foot. "ELIZABETH ALYSSA FUNTIME, GET IN HERE NOW!" She screamed. Dean and the others looked at each other, shook. " oh damn she's mad. We got to take cover!" said Dean. "she used her full name holy crap! That's a very rare occurrence in this household" Said Athena, stroking Cutie's hair."RIP Foxelle. Cause of death: a very angry mother and best friend!" Said Geeky, laughing. "I hope this adorable baby doesn't scarred by this!" Said Angel, reffering to Foxia, Who was happily sitting on her lap.

Foxelle walked out, arms crossed. "Hand over every single electronical device you own." Night spoke, with Axel behind her. It took three full hours of fighting but the two older teenagers were able to get every single electronic taken away from the grounded 16-year-old.

QueenBiotomia
Dapper_Pearl
thefnafandsonicgeek
BoobleAndNiall
PrinceOfTheParty
NightBear15
spoopyperson1992

LETS DECIDE FOXELLE'S PUNISHMENT SENTENCE TOGETHER! LEAVE YOUR SUGGESTED TIMEFRAME DOWN BELOW