I'll Keep You Safe (2.0)

Jim watched for the Winx, who were on his trail for vengeance because he tried taking over Neverland. He looked around, his purple eyes instantly locking with almond brown ones.
Smee. "Smee! What the hell are you doing here?! You could get hurt for Christ's sake!!!" Smee smiled wryly, placing a hand on Jim's shoulder. " I wanted to warn you that the fairies are on your trail. So you should run sir!" Jim promptly nodded, taking his best friend's advice and taking off in the distant darkness with Smee following suit, staying closely behind the teenaged boy as to not get lost into Neverland's thickening, yet eerie woods.

Bloom loved this feeling of dictatorship. Having very unnoticeable tyrannical power over her pathetic excuses for friends was absolutely fantastic in her eyes. She surveyed her current surroundings and stared at her friends with a fake, yet believable smile. "Tecna! Search the area for the traitor! I won't stop until he's in my grasp!" Of course, Tecna nodded and began searching for 17-year-old Jim Hook. Once Tecna was gone, Bloom continued with her orders:
Stella to go northeast, Aisha to go north, Flora south, and Musa west. Once they were gone, Bloom pulled out her watch and switched it on. Unbeknownst to the other five girls, Bloom's watch has a very sinister purpose. It's purpose was to track and watch the girls' every move, where they were, and what they did. She laughed manically, and went southeast.

Jim and Smee were walking in the woods, eyes peeled for the fairies they despised so much.
As they were trekking, sun began to set. This realization like a ton of bricks, as the duo now faced an obstacle. A very dangerous obstacle for that matter: trying to survive a night without getting found or worse, killed or ambushed by magic. Jim's body ran cold at the thought of losing Smee, as he was his best friend since infancy. "I know where we can go and rest up for the night." The boy said, and he grabbed Smee's hand tightly and ran faster than a cheetah to his destination of thought.

Tecna didn't want to do this, nor did her secret girlfriend, Aisha, whom she found while searching. "Babe, I don't wanna do this anymore, I'm getting tired of Bloom's shit! I just want to be with you.."  she cried, and Aisha nodded, caressing Tecna's tear stained cheek. " I know, love.. believe me, I know."with those words, Aisha left a tender kiss on Tecna's lips.

Stella had met up with Musa and Flora, and they actually decided they were done with looking for Jim the moment they saw each other in their field of vision. They also destroyed the watches after realizing what their purpose was. "Jim doesn't deserve this, and neither do we! The poor boy is only 17!!" Stella said, and her comrades nodded in agreement. "I feel like Bloom's sanity slowly began to vanish the moment she turned twenty-three." Musa said, and Flora looked suddenly horrified, as she mentally recounted the day where Bloom cursed them all out for "not doing anything right" once the two noticed Flora's expression,they apologized. "Sorry, Flo. C'mon, let's get out of here." And with that, they headed for the end of the path.

Bloom was livid, extremely livid in fact. She had lost connection with all five of them, and she screamed in anger. Selfishly, Bloom decided to leave Neverland in secret, and continue the hunt the next morning.

At dawn, Jim woke up tired as all hell. He needed to leave immediately, realizing today was going to be dangerous. Fearing for the safety of both himself and Smee, he woke Smee up, and they took off in an unknown direction, in fear of what's to come.

Aisha woke up cuddled next to Tecna, feeling her partner's heartbeat as she gently removed her hand from Tecna's chest. "C'mon, Tecna. We have to leave." And Tecna just rolled over tiredly in response, and with a watery blast from her girlfriend, Tecna was now fully awake and soaking wet. "Sorry..." Aisha said softly, but Tecna just scowled before gently grabbing Aisha's hand.

Flora, Stella, and Musa woke up in trees, as that's where they agreed to set up camp. "Morning, everyone!" Stella said cheerfully, but  the two were already in the air, and Musa simply stated, "morning. Let's go, Stel. We gotta get a move on." With that stated, Stella followed her friends into the unknown, prepared for any danger that was afoot.