Bang! Bang! (NaoCutie)

Naoki felt his heart flutter at the sight of the teenaged beauty wheeling down the hallway. But of course,he wasn't the type of guy able to talk to girls,especially since he got rejected by Kat,a girl that he found attractive.
The fifteen year old sighed as he collected his things from his locker (including his sixties comic books),and that's when the wheelchair bound female shot him a smile,causing him to feel like he's been shot in the chest by a love fueled shotgun. And oddly enough,a song immediately came to his mind.

She shot me, she shot me,
Bang, bang, she shot me.
She shot me, she shot me,
Bang, bang. (Get out the way, yo)
There she goes again,
The girl is Ethiopian.
In other words, she came through explodin'
In the podium, dynamite
Napoleon like sodium mixed with petroleum,
Slowly but surely, she was walking toward me
Cut the convo short 'cause she had to wake up early,
But continuing the story,
Don't worry she gave me digits for her Blackberry
"You're very handsome" is what she said.
And the way she looked in my eyes said "Put me to bed."
Oh my, oh my, I should have known when she said to me on the phone:
"You do not know me very well, but I would never hurt a fly."
Then she aimed at my chest with love in her eye.
I said she aimed at my chest with love in her eye.
She was walkin' around with a loaded shotgun
Ready to fire me a hot one.
It went bang, bang, bang
Straight through my heart. (Straight through my heart)
Although I could have walked away,
I stood my ground and let her spray.
She shot me, she shot me
Bang, bang she shot me
She shot me, she shot me
Bang, bang.
Scorpion,
She's so hot she's a scorch-ian,
Killing me softly,
Lauryn or Kevorkian,
Couldn't tell if she's coo-coo or corky, when
I asked her her name she said "Call me Ten."
Testing, testing
Things just got more interesting
She's dressed in a vest pin, double-breasted holster,
A very Western toaster,
She ain't nothing Kosher.
Ah, she lets me closer.
Hotter than a pepper-crusted Samosa
While I try to keep my composure.
She was walkin' around with a loaded shotgun
Ready to fire me a hot one.
It went bang, bang, bang
Straight through my heart. (Straight through my heart)
Although I could have walked away,
I stood my ground and let her spray.
She shot me, she shot me
Bang, bang she shot me
She shot me, she shot me
Bang, bang.
Am I wrong?
But what is love without the pain to go along?
And what is pain if not the reason for me to sing this song?
And this song is for the weak and for the strong.
Cause I was strong and still,
She got me, she got me,
Bang, bang, she got me.
She got me, she got me,
Bang, bang.
She was walkin' around with a loaded shotgun
Ready to fire me a hot one.
It went bang, bang, bang
Straight through my heart. (Straight through my heart)
Although I could have walked away,
I stood my ground and let her spray.
She shot me, she shot me
Bang, bang she shot me
She shot me, she shot me
Bang, bang.

He suddenly was brought out of his musical trance when someone slapped his cheek,leaving a stinging pain afterwards. Turning around,he looked at the culprit furiously,and to his surprise,it was former graduate,James Hook.
"WHAT THE HELL,JIM?!" He yelled.
Jim just smirked
"The new girl noticed you staring at her."
Naoki mentally kicked himself after realizing that since he was thinking about her,he had a lovestruck,goofy grin plastered across his face.
"There goes my chance with her! Dammit! I always blow my chances with girls because I'm interested in comic books and making robots."
Jim just smiled at his friend.
"Quite the opposite. She wants you to sit with her at lunch,and quite frankly,I'm excited!" That immediately made Naoki suspicious of his indigo haired friend,because he was never excited when topics about love were mentioned,because he often found them boring and cliche.
"Why're you excited,Jim?!" He questioned.
Jim just licked his lips and smiled.
"Your little crush has a best friend,and HOT DAYYUMMMM! She's one fine looking girl!" Jim excitedly said.

At lunch,the males approached the table with the two teenaged girls,one a blonde,the other,a mousy brown haired girl.
Immediately,Jim strutted over there with confidence and smiled at the two. "Hello there,I'm Hook. Jim Hook." The blonde looked up at him with a smile. "I'm Night! That's Cutie!" She said as she pointed to the fifteen year old dancing in the wheelchair,which Naoki (who was hiding behind a trashcan) found adorable. Jim ran over to the trashcan,and pulled Naoki towards them,despite Naoki's silent protests,and introduced him to Night. "This is Naoki,but I call him Henry because he builds and is fascinated by animatronics."
Naoki just smiled before Jim pushed him towards Cutie. "H-Hey t-there! I'm N-Naoki!" He stuttered,and Cutie turned her head towards him. "I'm Cutie!" She said,adjusting herself.
"So what are your favorite things?" Naoki suddenly spoke up.
Cutie froze like a deer in the headlights,because unbeknownst to him,she loved him back.
"FNAF,dogs,Sims 4,and video games."and she just stopped there. Meanwhile,Night and Jim hit it off well,even with Night revealing that she had two kids named Axel Luke  and Foxia
Marie.

A few weeks went by,and Jim and Night began dating,making out against the lockers a few times.Naoki,however,couldn't find the courage to speak to Cutie about his strong feelings towards her. But when Jim suddenly pulled him into the men's restroom during sixth period,Naoki was confused.
"I think it's time you tell her. Because if you don't, I will." Jim said, smirking,and Naoki was emotionally screaming.
"Y-you c-can't d-d-do t-that!" Naoki suddenly shouted back,causing Jim to respond by pulling out his hook and lifting Naoki's chin up with it. "Watch me." And with that,Jim walked out,leaving Naoki shaking like a scared dog.
Instead of going home that night,Naoki headed straight for his safe space,the National Museum Of Science Fiction,unaware that Night and Jim decided to play Cupid and set him  and Cutie up. He entered the museum with no caution and headed for his little screening area,only to see Cutie sitting on  the couch,causing him to freak out.
"Cutie?! What the hell are you doing here?!" But she didn't respond,instead she seemed absolutely stunned by the robots sitting on the couch on both sides of her. "Did you build these?" She questioned him instead of answering his question about why she was there in the first place.
"Y-yeah. I even programmed and also control them!" He said,sitting down next to her.
Cutie looked excitedly around the room,looking at Naoki's creations.
"Now THAT'S awesome!" She said,slight pink dusting her cheeks.
"You think so? Everyone just seems to think I'm a freak because of this talent of mine." He admitted,causing Cutie to look at him.
"You're not a freak. You're a genius who is extremely talented in the fields of technology and robotics.As a matter of fact,I'm the freakshow,the one who'll be stuck being dependent on an adult to take care of me for the rest of my days." And this response pissed Naoki off. Gripping Cutie's wrists lightly,he forced her to look at him in the eyes.
"You are not a freakshow because of your disability,you're a unique girl. You're funny,cute,sexy, hot as he-" Naoki was cut off by someone shoving him into Cutie,causing the two to smack lips. Naoki suddenly developed a new craving for love,causing him to grab her waist and turn the light lip smack into a full blown kissing session. Hiding behind a tall robot,was Night and Jim,crouched down low.
"Nice shove,babe. Thank god you have the power of invisibility " Night quietly commented on Jim's work,and Jim just smiled back.
"Those bitches were bound to end up together anyway." And those two had their own makeout session,although slightly more....dirty.

A/N:HERE YA GO,NightBear15 !!!