United in Rage (SuNight, Montaxel)

It was time to face Axel now, and Night knew that. With Roxy, Ness, and Dylan by her side, she felt confident. Vanessa Had switched from night shift to dayshift due to everything that happened in December, so that's How the four of them got in. It just looked like she was greeting guests, so that was a start.

Dylan sighed as Night was about to hunt down her ex. He placed his hands on her shoulders "He's probably having sex with Monty in Monty's green room. Be careful. All right, superstar? At least have me or Roxanne go with you. It's too dangerous especially with how protective Montgomery is of that bastard." The blonde could see in those cobalt eyes that he was concerned. His skin was sweaty, his fist was clenched after he let go of her shoulders. He was definitely giving protective older brother vibes.

"Dylan, it's OK. I can handle the bastard. Both of them. I'll be fine."

"No, you won't. Montgomery gets pretty fucking aggressive when someone nears his territory. And you know who his territory is. He will try and kill you. I would know."
He lifted up his shirt, revealing multiple scars on his back.

"Holy shit, Dyl. Monty did that?"

" all because I called his stupid little fiancé a piece of shit."

Ah, yeah.
Maybe it was best to take a few friends.

" Roxanne, you're coming with us. Be prepared to cause a ruckus!"Night yelled.

Roxanne, who was seated in a go kart nodded. " Let's rock 'n' roll, hoes!"

The entire band was off today, so this was the only shot they had.

After being handed a photo pass by Vanessa, the three of them were ready to face danger at every corner.

Surprisingly enough, Axel was alone, sitting on the couch in his own green room with a small lighter in his hand. He was holding a picture. Night entered the room, a scowl on her face. " what the fuck are you burning in here? You know it's against the policy to have a lighter in here. Are you smoking?"

Axel scoffed. Dropping the image on the floor. The young woman picked it up, staring at it. It was a picture of the two of them at a high school dance, A few months before he changed into a monster of his own design. Her lips were on his cheek, and a smile played on his lips. His face was as red as a cherry in the photo. Axel snatched it away, setting the photo ablaze.
"I wish we never got together, you bitch. You destroyed me!"

" The feeling is mutual, whore." She retorted.

"You are gonna wish you never said that about my hot fox."

Night turned around, revealing former quaterback of the football team from her high school days, Montgomery "Monty" Woods, out of costume. The fake gator tail and the painted on green scales on his face were gone, Revealing his true appearance. "I don't regret any of it, Montgomery. As a matter of fact I'll do it again. Your fiancé is a little son of a bitch whore who cares about nobody but himself. He's had two failed marriages and yours is about to be his third."

Monty slapped her, hard. Night was sent tumbling to the floor. She simply got up and brushed off her pants. " is that all you got, big guy?" She teased, The taller and muscular male was seething with anger. He pushed her and kicked her in the leg. That's when Dylan and Roxy bursted in the room, with Dylan whacking him with his microphone stand. "hands off my sister you freak! She may not be my sister biologically, but I see her as my sister. And another thing, she sure as hell is a better band mate then you'll ever be."

Monty rubbed the back of his head with his hand from the floor, hissing in pain. Dylan let Roxy step forward, and she pinned Axel to the floor. "And you, Axel! If I see you trying to harass this family through your fucking kids again, I will gladly take you to court. My dad already has a lawyer on call, so watch your back." She seethed.

" better call that lawyer then, Roxanne!"

What.

Two loud cries erupted from the Kids Cove indoor play area and the two women as well as Dylan were sent running towards the noise.

Cassidy's favorite Pokémon baseball cap was torn to pieces while Riley's Bluey blanket had multiple rips and tears in it.

There sat Casey with a new face sitting next to her as they laughed.

"Casey, what the fuck did you do you little punk?!" Roxy swore.

"I played around with the rugrats a bit, me and my boyfriend Kevin had fun!"

Kevin, a rather lanky kid with unkempt ginger hair and amber eyes as well as braces nodded. " your boyfriend looks like a used condom with herpes." Muttered Roxy

Night was tired. " come on girls, I know you were so excited for uncle Finn to take you here. But some people just ruin things. Lets go home."

Scooping the upset two year old into her arms while Roxy grabbed the silent twelve year old, Night and Roxy exchanged glances as they walked to the car.

The next morning, there was a knock at the door. Night opened it, as she held Riley who was eating an applesauce pouch. "Hey, Dylan!"

The man smiled. " I didn't want my adorable nieces to be upset over this so I took it upon myself and spent my paycheck replacing their destroyed items."

He handed her a bag, plopping on the couch next to Sunny, Who had been comforting Cassidy.

"how's my favorite Pokémon trainer doing? Catch any new ones?" He asked her. Sunny nodded, seemingly being his daughter's mouthpiece. " she's a bit quiet right now, but she did catch a shiny!"

"Ooo fun!" Dylan smiled

"Dylan, you didn't have to spend your paycheck on the kids, you know."

Dylan sighed. "I had bullies that were exactly like Kevin and Casey growing up. Being the gay choir kid makes you an easy target. I'm not allowing people like that to ruin their lives the same way kids ruined mine growing up."

Sunny nodded again. " you're a good man, McAllister. No wonder why all the kids love you at the plex. You never leave a child behind and make sure that they find their parents if they get lost, and you always cheer them up."

Night sat on the couch, her hand curling in Sunny's with Riley on her lap. She kissed the blond, before placing her head on his shoulder.

" you are the foil to Axel's wickedness. A beacon of good."

Riley squirmed, reaching for Dylan. "Unky beaw!" She yelled. Dylan took the child, settling her on his own lap. " uncle Bear is here! What do you need, lil' superstar?"

She touched The end of his nose, causing Dylan to make a fake honking noise.
"HONK HONK!" He yelled.
Night took Riley's blanket out of the plastic bag and put it on her shoulders.

" i'm so glad we let that man back into our lives, Night. He cares about our kids safety as well as our own." Sunny said.

"Agreed, Sunny. And another thing. He told me he'll watch the kids anytime we want to go out on a date night or have a little fun." She winked, causing him to blush.
"not in front of my nieces, dang it!" Dylan said.

Cyrus walked in, eyes to the floor.

" hey baby boy, what happened?" Asked Sunny.

"Kyle fucking cheated on me! He's been dating his ex-girlfriend The whole time we were dating!"

Dylan's eyes widened

He was seeing red and so was Night.

" I want his address, and his side bitch's as well." Night growled. "Mama, no! It's not worth it." Cyrus said

But to Night, this was going to be worth everything. Nobody messes with her son and gets away with it.

NightBear15