Soothe

Casey and Calvin was now violently beating Foxia, as well as calling her names. "Your parents don't love you,chubby!" Calvin teased, kicking Foxia somewhere where she shouldn't have been, causing her to release a bloodcurdling scream. This scream caught the attention of many people, but especially her mother as Night knew her daughter's scream by heart. Night frantically looked around the near vacant playground for her baby girl,her fox ears sharp. Suddenly, her ears twitched, as she heard another scream coming from ahead, she ran in that direction and she was horrified at what she saw:
Foxia's legs had a few bruises and scratches,her arms covered in markings. The toddler was shivering and crying in pain. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY BABY?!" Night screamed, taking off her hoodie, and wrapping Foxia in it; leaving Casey and Calvin to snicker at their deed.

As soon as Night got back, Axel was shocked at the sight and immediately jumped in the truck, and drove to the nearest children's hospital. As she sat in the backseat holding Foxia, Night began to soothe her daughter by rubbing her ear.
"It's gonna be okay,baby. Daddy's gonna get help.." as soon as they got there, the family of three rushed in and explained the situation. Luckily,one of the doctors was Marshall who immediately got them to a room. Once they got in, Foxia rested in her mother's arms because she didn't want to lay in a hospital bed. Axel searched his backpack and found Foxia's binkie,placing in his daughter's mouth,in hopes to calm her. Night just smiled "You're a great dad, Axie..." Soon,Marshall came in,explaining they needed to check for major injury. Night carried her daughter to an examination room,where a female doctor requested Foxia to be stripped completely of her clothing for examination purposes. Night took off everything Foxia was wearing and held her hand. The doctor just stood there, shocked, a gasp escaping her mouth.
"What is it?!" Night asked. The doctor turns her head towards the frantic mother and told her. "She has bruising on her 'area' I do not want to say it out loud because she's just a child." Night stood there shocked, picking up her cell phone, she immediately called the police. Nick Wilde,Skye Short,and Judy Hopps rushed to the scene, taking notice of the site before them. And after a few minutes Skye spoke up. " this has to be the work of Someone small!" She said, noticing the marks on her arms. Night balled up her fists. "I know who they are. One of them kicked her in the crotch and I wanna kill them for laying their hands on my baby!" Foxia began to whimper, and Night rubbed her head.

After giving the officers information,they left,and Night now was sitting in a chair with her now fully examined daughter in her lap. A few minutes later, Axel came in with Foxia's diaper bag. " while she was getting examined, I ran home to get supplies, just in case you needed them. And judging by the naked fox sitting on your lap, you did." He said, causing Night to kiss him on the cheek. "Thanks babe,you're a lifesaver." Causing Axel to turn red. After getting Foxia into her pjs,Night waited for her daughter to be discharged. Foxia began to cry as she gripped Night's shirt,and Night responded by rocking her. "Shhh. It's over now,baby girl." But Night knew the truth.

It was far from over.
NightBear15