Hospital visitors (read until the end)

Foxia was really torn at the fact that Chase was the main focus of Mighty Pups. She just sat there, staring upsettingly at the hospital wall, letting her light blonde hair cover her eyes. "Meanie Chae" she mumbled. (Chae is her saying Chase) and with that, she threw her Rubble toy in anger, unaware that her mom was standing in the doorway. "Now that wasn't nice, was it?" Night asked, scaring the toddler straight out of her skin. "N-no mommy.." She trembled, and Night positioned herself on the bed. "Why'd you do that, sweetheart?" She asked, and Foxia crossed her arms. "Chae" she replied, and her mom just shook her head. "That wasn't Chase you threw. You threw Rubble." Night said, and Foxia felt regretful.
"HEYO FAMILYYY" screamed Spoopy, pushing Cutie's wheelchair into the room. "Cutie, who's this?" Night asked, and with a smile, Cutie responded. "This is Katie. She's a bit insane, but so am I!" This caused Spoopy to nod at her friend's statement about her.
"Yo yo yo! Whaddup fellow kitchen sinks?!" Said Dean, giving Foxia a hug.
" IMMA KILL SOMEBODY! HAVE SOME WATERMELON FOXIA!" Screamed Athena/ Emi who gave Foxia a bowl of watermelon chunks/ pieces.
"Yolo I just witnessed the cops weewooing down the street." Said Dapper.
Kylie entered the room with her girlfriend Charlie. "23 YEAR OLD GRANDMA KYLIE IS ABOUT TO BUST SOME THOTS!" And Night seriously just wanted Kylie to shut up.
"Hey I brought Foxia nuggets from McDonald's, cuz hospital food sucks" Said Xander, throwing the 6 pc chicken nugget happy meal onto the tray.
"AUNTIE GEEKY IS GONNA SMACC A B" hollered Geeky, smacking a plastic version of the letter b

BoobleAndNiall
spoopyperson1992
Dapper_Pearl
PrinceOfTheParty
xanderwrites
thefnafandsonicgeek
NightBear15
The_Dorito_Queen

Now onto the really serious stuff. Since Casey (aka the little harami that hospitalized Foxia in the first place) "injured" herself, they're putting her in the same hospital room as Foxia