Territorial (MontAxel/StarGolf)

It's been about three weeks since Axel lost custody of Gregory to his ex's sibling. The male was pretty bummed about it, so he's been moping around the house like a zombie concerning his fiancé Montgomery.

"You alright in there, big guy?" He asked, red eyes staring into gold. "I lost my son, and now Dylan is back on my fucking mind because of all this."

Monty shifted the shorter male into his lap, squeezing him. The gator persona that he portrayed on stage came into play with his next set of words. "You're mine, Fox. My territory. That bastard may be the star and have my dreams in his fucking hands, but he ain't taking you from me."

The two humans looked at each other, lustful and wicked smiles on their lips.
After forty five minutes of heavy submission, obedience and relentless degradation, Axel got off the bed, sweaty.

Axel was proud of the collar on his neck. It was a pretty purple with a tag in the shape of a star, his name written on the front while his fiancé had written: "Property of Monty Sebastian Woods." On the back. "Hey, pretty boy. You did pretty good today for a skinny little bottom bitch." Monty smirked, wrapping his muscular arms around Axel's stomach. "Thanks, hotstuff."

They kissed again, Monty biting Axel's lip, drawing blood. "Delicious~" he muttered

"Remember how I told you no more going after your ex? I mean it. Axel please. Leave the bitch, her annoying ass husband and their children alone. We are going to raise our children to be better and stronger." Monty said

Axel nodded. " There's nothing to gain from it anymore. That entire family took everything from me. And what's the point of doing it back? It's just gonna end in circles. So I give up."

"Atta boy. Let's go pick up our kids from sports, shall we?"

FIRST MONTAXEL FIC???

FUCKING YEA!!!

They don't deserve it but I'll still give them a fucking fanfiction or whatever

NightBear15