She shuts the wall and I don't allow the guilt to consume me, as I close my eyes and try to wipe out the memories.

*

'You've been in that bathroom for an hour and half now, and Cameron is getting anxious to go back to Little West' I wake up to LA's voice in my head and shake my head when I realize that I ended up sleeping while sitting on the cold floor.

'I'll be out in a minute' send back to him through the mind link as I try to stand up and realize my stomach has cramped, and so has all my body muscles.

Damn it!

Using the shower knob as a support, and shivering, I switch the shower off. My fingertips have become pruney and I am positively shaking with cold. On top of that, my wet clothes are clinging to my body.

Shit! I should have at least had the sense to remove them.

Getting out of the clothes takes me a good five minutes or so, and when I have finally gotten rid of them, I realize that I didn't bring any clothes with me inside the bathroom either. Fuck me!

Finding a towel, I wrap it around myself and get out of the bathroom, sort of surprised to see the three boys sitting on the bed looking grave.

"Sup?" I address LA as I walk towards where my bag is to fish out a pair of clothes.

He clears his throat before speaking. "Who goes to the bathroom and sleeps?" He asks rhetorically. "We thought you had died or something"

I don't deem to reply and instead grumble when I realize that I haven't carried anything warm with me. Fuck! I am freezing.

"What is it?" LA asks.

"Did you by any chance carry a hoodie or sweater with you?" I ask him.

"Uh... no" He scratches his head. "I assumed hell to be hot so I carried light clothes only" He whispers.

"Underworld" Sea Bas and I correct him at the same time.

"So you're coming with us to Little West?" I ask him, keeping my eyes firmly on him, and not allowing my pupils to betray me and land on him.

"Yeah" He says, "I have to talk to Alpha Ulysses about some things" His eyes flit to LA and I feel my own widen when I realize that he may be coming with us to officially take LA back with him to Spain.

I am not allowed to dwell on that for too long, when a bored voice speaks up, "You're going to catch pneumonia if you don't put something on"

I raise my brows at that and then, just to be defiant, stalk towards the bed and flop down on it. The three of them are staring at me warily now.

"Date and time please" I demand through chattering teeth.

Sea Bas looks worried while Cameron sits stoically. LA narrates the date and time to me.

"Since two hours are still left for your birthday to be over, maybe we should go out and celebrate" LA suggests but I shake my head at him.

"Not in the mood. When are we leaving for home again?" I ask him.

"Tomorrow morning" It is Cameron who answers.

"Why not now?" I ask staring at the ceiling.

"Because all of us are too tired to drive" LA answers. I nod and yawn.

"Sleepy?" Sea Bas asks, and I smile seeing the concern on his handsome face. There was a time when like all the other girls (and boys) in the pack, I was obsessed with that face, but it doesn't have that same butterfly in the tummy action on me now.