1

The boy next door.

It's a typical Thursday afternoon, I've just finished closing up the shop and I'm heading back to my apartment. As I approach the tall building I notice two moving trucks.

I instantly think of who could be moving in or out of the building.

I make my way to the elevator and press the button with 11 on it. When the doors open I'm welcomed by a great number of movers.

Well that answers my question. I guess I have a new neighbor. I put my house pin in and quickly go inside my apartment.

I'm immediately greeted by an amazing smell coming from the kitchen.

I walk into the kitchen and I'm welcomed by a familiar face.

"Oh hey sis, I didn't expect you this early." He smiles at me with a cheesy smile.

"I really should change my password to the apartment." I say annoyed.

"Oh come on sis you wouldn't do that to your brother." He says while trying not to burn the chicken.

"Namjoon you're here everyday I don't have any personal space. I mean you have your own apartment! You don't have to be here everyday."

Namjoon is my brother who is way too over protective. He's in a boy band for 5 year now. And I still haven't met any of them. He says that if they meet me they won't leave me alone after.

Which I'm honestly fine with.

"Who else is going to protect you and keep you company?" He laughs.

"Maybe I want to bring my boyfriend over. I know he can definitely protect me" I say crossing my arms. I rarely lie to my brother, but this is a white lie.. it's for his own good.

He is taken by surprise and his head instantly shoots up to look at me.

"Since when are you dating?"

"Since a while now...I'm really happy Joon." I say smiling and hoping he won't catch me lying.

"Y/n... you know what happened last t..." he begins but I cut him off before he gets the chance to finish the sentence.

"I really don't want to talk about this right now... seriously." I say looking down at the ground.

Even the thought of that night made my heart ache. I wish that I could just somehow erase my entire past.

"You haven't talked about it in 10 years! I think it's bad for you to keep your feelings to yourself." Namjoon says while turning off the stove.

"Joon can we just..." I begin but thankfully I'm interrupted by a loud noise.

DING DONG
-
DING DONG

"I'll get it" I say instantly running toward the door. I look on the screen to see who it is.

A tall stunning guy holding a pan of cookies.

I open the door and see the beautiful boy smiling.

"Hi my names Jungkook. I'm your next door neighbor." He says holding out the pan of cookies.

"I got these just for you" He adds and hands them to me.

I can't make a single word as I'm taken away by his beauty. He seems very very familiar. I wonder where I've seen him before.

"Oh uh yeah thank you!" I say taking the cookies and closing the door.

Ah- Y/n you didn't even introduce yourself.

I quickly open the door again. And see him still standing infront of my front door.

"I'm Y/n." I say smiling.

"Ah nice to meet you!" He extends out his hand and I happily shake it.

I quickly go in and put the cookies on the counter.

"Who was it?" Namjoon asks while taking one cookie.

"Oh my new neighbor." I say biting out of one of the cookies

"They seem nice." He says. "And the cookies taste good too."

Hmmm Jungkook

Sounds so familiar.

______________________
Hi guys and welcome to a new story!! I hope you enjoy it! Love you guys!

______________________Hi guys and welcome to a new story!! I hope you enjoy it! Love you guys!