Chapter 6

Dawn's POV

_________________________________________

What the heck did Dusk mean when he said "don't play with fire"? Play with fire? Metaphorically? I have no idea.

Apparently Lupa noticed I was worried because she barked at me, then tilted her head slightly towards Dusk. I stopped for a moment, and listened to what she had to say through her whines and growls.

"So....you're saying he's resisting the urge the to.......so why didn't he...." I wondered aloud, trying to make sense of it all. Lupa growled again, nudging my shirt up, and cocked her head towards Dusk.

My eyes widened slightly. I knew EXACTLY what Lupa wanted me to do, and I smiled slightly. Oh yeah, baby, time to play with fire.

I took my other clothes, and slowly pulled my shirt over my head. I didn't meet Dusk's eyes, but I knew he was watching me. I slid my other shirt back on, and began to change my pants as well. Dusk's eyes watched me hungrily as I pulled down my pants. He seemed to be in a trance. Not wanting to look away but knowing he should. He groaned softly at the sight of my curved hips and legs. When I was done changing, I looked back up at him, expecting him to look away.

The last thing I expected him to do was meet my eyes. "I told you," Dusk said as he came closer, "don't play with fire." He ran his hands down my body, and my body felt like it was burning up.

He kissed me, hard, getting me to moan. He sucked on the same spot he did yesterday, only now it was a bruise. I couldn't help it. I rubbed my hips up against his. He growled loudly, and pinned me against a tree. He rubbed his hips up against mine, and I could feel that he was turned on. (Obviously you all know what she meant there)

He ran his hands along my body but stopped once he got to my thighs. He pulled back and looked at me with heated eyes. I knew now what he meant when he said "don't play with fire". Lupa knew, but she couldn't describe it. Dusk was shaking as he looked at me, and he pulled away, running a hand through his hair, still shaking.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked, he simply shook his head, not answering.

"Dusk?" I asked once more, and he turned to face me and explain.

" I....I can't.....it's so hard to control myself...that's why I said...." He started, trying to put together a sentence. "I love you Dawn, I really do. But sometimes I'm afraid I'm going to.....like...I don't think I could've held on much longer. I'm so scared I'm going to...." He said looking at me.

I understood. I hugged him, and said, "I know, and I'm sorry. I should've taken your word for it. Although," I purred, "I love that fire in your eyes." I said, but he kissed me once and said this, "Never try to appeal to me. I love you, and it's hard enough as it is. You're so beautiful..." He said, making me blush.

Our wolves came up to us, and we saw the last person on Earth we wanted to see. Dusk's father.