Chapter 4

Dawn's POV

_________________________________________

"Hey, Dawn, can I talk to you for a minute?" Dusk asked, his electric blue eyes buzzing with nervousness.

"Yeah. What's wrong, Dusk?" I ask, seeing as how he relaxed when I said his name.

"Umm, ok so......I....I've actually wanted to say this for a while now. So...I...I really like you Dawn, and I kinda think I'm in love with you. So....umm.....yeah I just wanted to say that....." He said, looking disappointed that I hadn't said anything. I was in shock. Dusk liked me? No, scratch that. Dusk LOVED ME??? I couldn't believe it.

Dusk looked down, not meeting my eyes. Clearly he was extremely embarrassed.

"Hey Dusk," I said gently, "look at me." I said, causing him to slowly lift his head and look at me.

I smiled warmly at him, and said, "I like you too, Dusk. I think I love you too. I just didn't want to say anything...." I said, and he nodded, understanding.

"Well, that said, Dawn, will you go out with me?" He asked, smiling at me. I replied with no hesitation. "Yes." He grinned, picking me up playfully, causing me to smack his back, attempting to get him to put me down. He whistled for our wolves, and they came running. Both had their tails wagging.

"If you say anything, Lupa, I swear..." I warned, making her bark playfully in return as they bounded ahead of us. I had no idea that things could get so much worse.