Chapter 5

Dusk's POV

_________________________________________

I was ecstatic when Dawn said she'd go out with me. I really did love her and I would do anything for her. Eh, but I'm starting to sound sappy aren't I?

Anyway, we set off to look for a new place to raise our wolves in peace. Eventually, we stopped at a huge clearing with a decent sized cave. It would have to do, considering we had no place else to go.

I watched our wolves while Dawn checked out the cave. She was extremely protective of our wolves and would make sure that nothing happened to them.

She came back and sat next to me on the rock I was conveniently sitting on. I had to admit, she still looked really pretty even though we trekked over ten miles through the woods. She caught me staring, however.

"What?" She asked, seeming unsure.

"You're so pretty, Dawn. Really. I mean it." I said after she shook her head. She didn't believe me. Well, maybe I could convince her.

I leaned closer to her, wrapping my arms around her waist. She looked up at me (I was slightly taller) as I brushed my nose with hers. I saw her eyes flutter closed and I waited two seconds. Long enough to hold your breath.

I then brought my lips to hers, and she sighed in relief that I hadn't pulled away. I kissed her harder, parting her lips. She didn't utter a sound, so I thought that I should change that.

I pulled away from her lips to kiss her neck and collarbone. She moaned softly. That won't do. I found a soft spot on her neck and began to suck. She moaned loudly, running my hair through her fingers.

"Dusk...." She moaned, and I was spurred on like there was no tomorrow. I sucked harder, kissing in between sucking her neck. She screamed my name so loud, I feared we scared our wolves away.

Eventually, I stopped sucking, and pulled away. I brushed her hair back over her shoulder, seeing as how that red mark would bruise.

She looked at me with fire in her eyes. I growled softly and pulled her close. "Never, never play with fire Dawn. I'm telling you." I said warningly, and pulled back. She looked at me, her eyes filled with confusion and some fear. I scared her. Great.

I only wanted to warn her. Her eyes were so full of emotion, next time I don't know if I can hold back...

But that's still not the point. I warned her, and if she's willing to play with fire, then so be it. I called for Thresh, and he barked at me teasingly, as he had seen the whole thing.

"Oh, c'mon now Thresh, I know you've done worse with Lupa." I teased, and if wolves could blush, Thresh would be red by now.

He growled once. Lowly, in warning, but I knew it was because he was embarrassed. I laughed. I had no idea that someone would emotionally and physically wound me in the near future.