"Altas, we're under heavy fire!" Keith attempted to contact Shiro and the others.

"The Atlas isn't receiving our communication!" said Pidge.

The team hid under a formation of rocks and observed the Galra ships from afar.

"That beam has the lions pinned." said Hunk.

"We must have been set up." said Allura. "But by whom?"

"Guys, we have incoming!" said Kanna. "It's closing i in fast."

Laser shots started blowing up around them, sending smoke and dust up into the air.

The paladins began to run away from the drone that was coming towards them, but it was fast and they were on foot.

"We need to lose it!" said Hunk.

"Isn't there anything we can do to throw it off out scent?" asked Lance.

"We gotta distract it!" said Keith.

"On it!" said Kanna.

She jumped up onto a tree and ran along the branches, reaching the height of the machine. Aiming carefully, she threw one of her swords at its right wing, causing it to veer from its course.

Keith then aimed his bayard at the drone and shot it down.

"Good job guys." said Lance. "I was just about to do that, too, but its cool."

Keith rolled his eyes.

"I might be able to hack into it." said Pidge, as they headed to the location where the drone crashed.

The paladins stood around the green paladin, as she got to work on scanning the remainders of the machine.

"This is Galra tech, but it looks like it's been infused with Olkari elements. The subatomic micro-filament is single modulated before it goes through its attenuator. Wow!"

"So it's pretty amazing, huh?" said Hunk.

"Yeah. This thing has been locking on to the key encryption protocol that's built into our suits and bayards."

"How did they get that?" asked Keith.

"I don't know." she said. "Only a genius could do it."

"Can't we just... turn our suits off?" asked Lance.

"Negative." said Pidge. "And if the drone had our encryption protocol, then so does that cruiser and anyone on it. If we want to avoid detection, we need to loose our suits and bayards."

"Remove our armour? Here?" said Allura.

"Has anyone read the atmosphere? Oxygen low, CO2 high." said Hunk. "We're not gonna last long. Few hours tops."

"Yeah, but at this point, we'll survive longer without them." shrugged Keith.

"So, keep our suits on and risk getting blasted, or take them off and live long enough before dying from poisoned air." said Lance.

"Promising." said Kanna, sarcastically.

---

Allura, Kanna, Lance, Hunk and Pidge, stripped of their armours, were walking around the dead forests on the planet searching for their lions.

Keith kept his suit on and headed in the opposite direction in order to distract the Galra from the rest of the group.

"Are we sure the lions are this way?" asked Pidge.

"Every direction looks the same." said Hunk.

"Oh, what I'd give for a GPS right now."

"We cannot allow ourselves to panic." said Allura. "Clearly we've relied on our tech far too much. We need to focus if we're going to get out of here."