Chapter Thirty-Five (Finale: Part 2)

I sat at the bar top stirring slowly my cup of coffee as my eyes darted from the clock, my bags behind me, and my phone but no text from Happy or Juice. I began to nervously tap my foot on the floor as the time grew nearer to Four o'clock and I sighed knowing that they wouldn't make it in time "any word?" Gemma asked me as she walked in with a cup of coffee for herself "no" I said quietly as I stared into the dark liquid.

"What about you?" I asked back "not at all, Clay texted me in the morning but haven't since" she looked to me and put her hand on my back "come on sweetie the taxi is gonna be here any minute" Gemma helped me up as she carried some of my bags to the taxi that was waiting in the parking lot.

"You be safe please darling" Gemma whispered as she hugged me and we shared one last goodbye before I climbed into the back seat of the car and began to drive.

We got to the airport in short time but the whole ride I looked back to the road I guess thinking I'd see Juice and Happy riding behind me trying to stop the taxi to say good bye but no luck every time, I paid the driver when he finished unloading my baggage.

I walked in and quickly made my way through border security, still looking behind me every five minutes, and handed the smiling flight attendant my ticket and looked back one more time before I sighed and gave up and walked through the hallway until I climbed onto the plane.

I sat down in my seat and a rush of sadness came over me as a small tear rolled down my cheek and hit my hand and I soon began to quietly cry, I felt a small tap on my shoulder as another attendant was crouched down beside me "excuse me miss do you need something?" She asked politely "yes I do"

Happy POV

The boys were all bloody after a deal went cold and soon turned into a Mayans versus Sons brawl, everyone came out alive but injured, I looked at the time on my phone as we entered into Charming and saw it read 5:06 and I cursed as I picked up speed.

I made a sharp turn into TM that nearly tipped over my bike as I parked and turned off my bike quickly and ran inside "Talia!" I called but the only response was the echo of my call to her.

I ran down the hall to our room to see it was bare with all bags and evidence of Talia, gone. I sat on the bed and crossed my fingers and placed them intertwined behind my head and lightly kicked myself, I heard heavy and fast footsteps as Juice ran into the room the same way I did and sighed when he saw me "she's gone man" I simply answered.

He let out his breath that he had been holding in as he rested his body in the doorway "shit" he cursed as he kicked the opposite side of the doorframe. "Come on boys" Clay said lightly as he stuck his head into view then left and we soon followed.

Everyone was sat at the bar with sad and disappointed faces and Half Sack tossed beers around, I soon joined them as the sons patted me and Juice comfortingly on my back. "What do we do now?" Jax asked "we lay low until provoked" Clay answered "provoked? We almost died man!" Tig yelled "I know what I saw, they got our guns now and we can't fight bullets with bikes and knives now can we?" Clay spoke.

"Well we cant fucking sit here with our tails between our legs!" Chibs yelled and soon the whole club was yelling at each other and the only thing anyone could hear was the loud voices of opinions booming throughout the entire building.

"Guys!" A voice yelled over top of ours and everyone's eyes followed to the front door and there stood a girl with bags by her sides and red eyes from crying, look at us and smile. I didn't hesitate to run forward and hug her as tightly as I could "I love you" she whispered but all I did was hug her.

"Talia!" Juice yelled as he tackled her to the ground and engulfed her in a hug as we all quietly laughed at the scene, he got up off of her small frame and pulled her to her feet once again.

"What happened to New York?" Clay asked but she shrugged "I don't need to be a fancy physiologist, I decided to just be a counsellor and work here" I said "awe that's great" Juice said as he hugged her once more "Alright boys tonight, we drink!" Clay yelled as the club house erupted in cheers.

I wrapped my arm around her and pulled Talia to the side "you're staying for good right?" I asked with a smirk "yes" she laughed  and gave me a kiss "I love you Lowman".

The End

⚜️

This is unfortunately the end of this book but I will be starting book two fairly soon, thank you everyone for all the love and support ❤️💞💕❤️