Chapter Twenty-Three

The rest of the week was dull and boring unlike what usually happened at the clubhouse, Happy had gotten tired of reading shitty old magazines and books so he phoned Juice to bring some kind of TV for him. It wasn't going to have satellite or anything but at least he could watch movies, hopefully keep him entertained.

I mostly sat on the couch doing my online school work and browsing on other stores, it had finally come to the weekend and I was excited to see Juice while Happy was excited to see a TV. Me and Happy both agreed that we would keep my night terrors a secret from Juice since he already had a lot on his plate, my night terrors had gone down quite a bit over the past days now I only wake up about once or twice a night.

They will haunt me but at least they aren't keeping Happy up as much anymore, the door opening startled me but soon relaxed when I saw that tattooed headed man with his wicked smile walk in. "Your daily dose of puerterican" he exclaimed when he walked in, I jumped up from my seat and wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his around my torso and laughed.

"You bring my TV?" Happy asked as I let go "calm down yes I did" we walked outside to see Juices bike, a grey truck, and two other bikes. Half Sack hopped out of the truck with Chibs  "oy!" Chibs yelled as he jumped out of the driver side of the truck. He opened his arms as he walked towards Happy and gave him a hug, Clay and Jax walked out from behind the truck carrying bags full of what I assumed were different foods and necessities.

Happy helped unload some bags while I awkwardly stood inside and talked to Juice when he would come in, after about another five minutes everything was inside and Juice had began to hook up a TV that he brought for us to an old DVD player. The four other men came in and sat down except for Half Sack who stood behind them with his arms crossed.

"Did you guys find anything yet?" I asked but they all exchanged glances at each other almost trying to find the words "look sweetheart we have been trying but it might take a while we don't have much to work with for evidence" Clay leaned forward and placed his elbows on his knees as he talked to me "well I'm fucking sorry that I can't remember anything" I said in a harsh tone.

Clay put his hands up in defence "nobody's blaming you Talia, it's just going to take a while that's all, could you have any other information that maybe you left out" he spoke calmly to me, I looked to Happy and bit my younger harshly with my teeth and looked down to the wooden floor boards.

"She thinks that they had multiple guys" Happy spoke for me when the words couldn't leave my throat "what?" Jax raised an eye brow "there was always two guys in the room that I know for sure, I don't remember faces but one guy always sounded the same while the other sounded and felt different" I said as I wrapped my arms around each other and lightly hugged myself for comfort.

"You're sure?" Juice piped up as I nodded in response "and there was a screeching noise too" I added "huh?" Chibs said "like a loud noise of like metal on metal" I slowly gotten quieter as my words sunk into my head "storage units" I mumbled "what did you say?" Clay asked "the noise it sounded like a storage container door" I whipped my head up to the group of men.

"Juicy you know if you can find a storage facility around here?" Jax asked "yeah one sec" he ran outside and ran back in with his laptop in his hand, he opened up a browser and began to type while I began to pace around the cabin "there's an old one close to Mayan charter only half an hour away" Juice shot his head up from his computer.

"Find out who owns it, Jax, Chibs, Sack, Happy lets go" Clay said as they made their way to the door "I'm coming" I said as I slipped on my pair of shoes "no you're not stay put" Clay spin around and pointed at me "I'm the closest thing you got for evidence and if I can remember anything if I got to the unit then that could help wouldn't it?" I countered at him.

He tried to yell at me or get angry but couldn't "ugh fine, what is it with you ladies and not being able to stay put" he mumbled as he walked out of the cabin and to the bikes, I hopped onto Happy's bike and soon were on our way down the road.

We made it to the address and came to a small building on the side of the highway, it seemed deserted "this look familiar?" Asked Happy "I don't know" I mumbled when I handed him the helmet, I walked up to the door and pulled but got stopped when the door wouldn't budge "shit" I looked up to the top of the door to see a lick attached to the wall and door.

"Stand back" Happy pulled me by my arm behind him as Jax shot at the lock until it bursted with pieces of metal scattering the ground and the lock dropping to the dirt, all men had their guns raised when Clay kicked open the door. When it opened the building looked bare of any life as the men drew down their weapons, the door opened to a hallway that was only a couple feet long.

The right side had three heavy metal doors while the left only had two and then one regular door, the smell of stale cigarettes filled my air ways as I attempted to cough it out. The guys walked down the hallway looking at the big doors while I reached for the regular door on the left side "Talia, stop" I didn't hear Jax's warning and by that time it was too late.

The door opened revealing a small office with scattered papers everywhere on the desk and filing cabinets, my eyes made their way to a cork board on the wall and as my vision adjusted I saw that covering the cork boards were pictures of girls everywhere. They weren't the kind of pictures that have models on them, they were pictures of girls just walking down the street and were totally unaware of the photographer.

"Clay" I whispered as they looked to where I was, it was me, I was running in my sports bra and shorts. "Oh my god" I said barley above a whisper "they were following me" there had to been five pictures of me one of me running, when I first arrived in charming, me riding on Happy's bike, me and Juice getting ice cream, and one of me sitting at Teller Morrow.

"What the hell" Jax said from behind us, he was bent over a desk looking at a computer "these guys weren't just rapists" he looked over his shoulder at all of us "they were business men" my mouth slightly opened as I was afraid of what he mean "let me see" Clay pushed past Jax and to the computer "Jesus Christ" he cursed.

I now stormed over and started to look at the computer and saw this website on the screen, they had pictures of different girls who were available from whichever days to whenever. The girls seemed only available for a day or two, I clicked an icon in the corner of the screen that looked like a letter.

When it opened it had hundreds of thousands of messages of guys willing to pay to rape these girls, I found a guy by the username of mark_97 he had offered 17 thousand to which the man agreed as it showed in the text. I backed away from the computer in shock "Chibs take down the name of this website, we'll give it to Hale later but for now get the usernames of the guys who asked about Talia, we're gonna kill these bastards" Clay put a hand on my shoulder.

I went to a filing cabinet and opened up a drawer labeled K-O inside I found a folder that had my name on it, inside were pictures of me just doing everyday things but then the pictures turned dark. Pictures of me naked on a mattress on a floor covered in god knows what, there were pictures of me cracked out of drugs as some guy was having his way with me.

I didn't say anything just closed the folder and handed it to Clay, he looked at it for maybe a couple seconds before sighing and slamming it shut. "You got it Chibs?" Clay asked "yeah" Chibs stopped writing and stood up, my back hit the wall behind me as my breathing started to pick up.

Jax and everyone called out to me but I couldn't hear them everything went silent, I made a beeline out of the room and out the entrance door. I didn't make it far only a couple feet before I crashed to my knees in the gravel, I let out a loud scream as I started to bawl into my hands.

Images of me in those pictures flashes in my mind and blurred my vision, I leaned my head up to the sky and looked at the clouds above I admired how they seemed so care free just above everyone else with problems "why" I croaked out and sobbed a little "Why!" I screamed as I threw my hands into the air.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and attempted to carry me to which they succeeded but they more dragged me then carried, I was put into the passenger side of the truck as the door slammed into my face.

I rested my head onto the window and continued to cry as I watched the scenery blow past me.

Why me

⚜️
I'm going to be completely honest I cried writing most of this chapter, I really hope you all enjoyed.