Chapter Thirty-Four (Finale: Part 1)

The past couple of days were quiet, Juice had spoken to me about my transfer back to New York but barley, Happy hadn't spoken at all since I had told him. He didn't even come to bed at night, every morning I wake up to see a blanket on the couch in a different position.

I see him all the time around the clubhouse but each time I catch him staring he will roll his eyes and turn away and carry on a conversation with whoever is closest to him, he could tell it was driving me nuts by the way I'll walk past him and shove him roughly with my shoulder by "accident".

I had begun packing my clothes in my suitcases as tightly as I could to reduce how much Juice will have to ship to me from Charming to New York, as I folded a pair of jeans tightly I heard the door cream open and caught my attention, when I looked up I was faced with Happy with his head low scanning the room.

"What do you need?" I asked coldly "my sweater" "it's not in here" I said "you had it last it's gotta be in here Talia, hell you didn't even look" with his last word I threw down the jeans on the bed and stormed over to him. "It's not in here and I know it's not in here because I've been packing for the past two days and I've looked in every corner there is in this room and there ain't no fucking sweater" I said in a fast and demanding tone.

"This ain't just about the sweater is it?" He sighed, I opened my mouth to answer but nothing came past my tongue "Talia no one wants you to leave, I don't want you to leave and it drives me fucking crazy that you fought so damn hard for us and for Juice and now the first chance you get you're fucking leaving?" He was lightly pacing back and forth as his words fell out of his mouth.

"Hap this is a top of the line school, not a lot of people get in and not a lot of people get scholarships for it or even let back in once kicked out" I tried to reason with him but the look of disappointment on his face just killed me to see how upset he was.

"When are you leaving" he grumbled and crossed his arms, I gulped quietly "tomorrow around four in the afternoon" his eyes widened slightly at  my response "tomorrow?!what the hell you didn't bother to mention that to me?!" He yelled.

"I would've if you hadn't have been so stubborn and not have given me the silent treatment like some kind of five year old!" I hollered back, he ran his hands over his head and scratched the back of it aggressively, "does Juice know?" He asked in a quieter tone "yes he does" I responded and put a hand to my hip.

"Happy I know I put this on you guys so suddenly but this is a big opportunity for me, can't you just be proud of me?" I asked with tears I felt lightly jerking at the corners of my eyes. "I'm sorry Talia, I know I'm a fucking dick, I am proud of ya I'm so proud, I love you so much that you even turned me a little soft. I promise I'll see you before you leave tomorrow at 4 but I gotta get going"

"Where?" I asked "run over night shouldn't be to long, be back by noon" he reached his arms to me and around my waist and pulled our bodies together, he kissed my forehead lightly, I looked up at him and smiled "I love you" I said "I love you too".

⚜️

"Alright you boys be safe" Gemma said as she gave Clay a kiss before he straddled his bike "ain't we always?" He smirked "and don't worry Talia we'll have Hap back before four we promise" I laughed at Clays remark but just rolled my eyes and turned my attention to Happy and Juice.

"See ya later sis" juice hugged me and kissed my head "you come back" I shouted to him "I will don't worry" he replied as he walked off, Happy slipped his hands around my waist and hugged me then gave me a peck on my lips "I love you baby, I'll see you tomorrow" he said.

The sunset over TM gave him the perfect sun kiss glow, I always hated goodbyes but this one seemed to be the prettiest one, I crossed my arms and gave him a disappointed look but still smirking "what?" He asked with a smile as he clipped his helmet on "that's all I get?" I winked to him and walked over to his bike that he sat upon.

He looped his fingers in the loops of my jean shorts and playfully yanked me close to him "come 'ere" he growled as his hand grabbed my chin and his tongue slipped into my mouth for a quick minute as we heard the whoops and whistles from the guys around up, we pulled away and gave a dumb smile to each other as I began to walk away but felt his hand make harsh contact with my ass.

I turned sharply and gave him a playful glare but still laughed at his child like sense of humour, I stood by Gemma as our ears were filled with the sound of motorcycle engines and they started to move, we watched as their bikes one-by-one disappeared behind the wall and rode off and soon we were left with the noise of the motorcycles, then silence.

⚜️

Sooooooooooooo I haven't been here for a quick minute (or 6o9) but sadly yes the book is coming to an end in one more chapter.....but I will have a BOOK TWO coming out soon after it that will follow the actual tv series that I have to binge watch again.

Thank you everyone for your love and support that this book has gotten and the part 2 will be out shortly.