Chapter Twenty-Five

Happy's POV

I didn't get much sleep last night, I kept looking at her just making sure that she wasn't going to leave or scream or freak out but this is the first night in days that she actually had a good night sleep, I didn't know for sure if she had a nightmare but at least it wasn't a night terror . I maybe got at least four or three hours of sleep that night, after we got back from the storage unit I kept a close eye on Talia, what she saw was scarring even for us. We had never seen stuff like this around Charming so seeing it so up close gave us all a permanent memory, the look on Juice's face was heart breaking, Juice got to see the website but only for a little bit before he stormed out of the cabin and left. We didn't blame him for leaving anyone of us would've in his situation.

I stared down at Talia she had her head on my chest and her arm lazily around my waist as she slept, I lightly stroked her hair so that I didn't wake her, A sudden noise of the creaking front door startled me as I pushed Talia off of me and stood up. She groaned lowly and rubbed her eyes "Happy what time" I placed my hand to her mouth and put a finger to mine to signal her to be quiet, I reached onto the bedside table and grabbed my gun and pointed it towards the door.

I saw the handle of the door start to wiggle before it finally opened and I cocked my gun and placed it to the persons head when they came into view "Jesus Happy you should learn to be more friendly, you know?" Tig had his hands up as I lowered my gun, he looked to the bed and at Talia then followed his gaze back to me "brother, I'm gonna assume that nothing happened for your sake" he put a finger to my chest "the hell is that supposed to mean?" I clenched my teeth "Juice is here" he said plainly.

My stern expression faded and a look of worry replaced it "get a shirt on or something" he paused and looked at Talia who was sitting up in the bed covering her chest "you too, I'm babysitting everyone now a days" he mumbled as he walked away, I closed the door behind him and walked back to the side of the bed and picked up my tank top off the floor "Juice is here" I spoke quietly as I lifted the fabric over my head "I heard" Talia responded. When I looked at her she was sitting in the fetal position and hugging her legs tightly "what's wrong?" I asked as my posture straightened.

She looked up at me "I never got to see how Juice handled it" she spoke lowly I sighed "he handled it the same way anyone would" I gave her a stern yet calm look. Without another word I walked out of the room to let her get ready, when I approached the living room the same group of Sons were there just lounging "I thought y'all weren't coming until Saturday?" I crossed my arms as my eyes gazed at the group of men in the room "this was urgent" Jax spoke up.

They led me outside and to the back of the black van while Talia waited on the porch and watched from a distance Clay opened up the side door to reveal a hooded figure with duck tape over his mouth and zip ties restraining him at his wrists and ankles. "What the hell?" I asked when I saw the scene "we found one of the bastards, beat him up pretty bad but he didn't crack, we were hoping maybe we could get to him through her" Clay nodded towards Talia who sat on the front steps "Clay" Juice piped up.

He paced a little but spoke "I'm not sure if Talia can do this" Juice said but it was almost a question the way it left his lips "she don't remember anything anyway but that guy does, we will just give it a try Juicy" Clay hopped into the truck and dragged the man out by the back of his shirt and dropped him on the dirt driveway, Juice looked like he wanted to protest or say something but bit his tongue.

"What's going on?" Talia's voice startled everyone as we turned to look at her, she looked so young, innocent and scared "nothing doll c'mon" Tig stepped up and wrapped an arm around her shoulders and walked her to the cabin as we all watched them disappear behind the door. "Get him to the cellar" Clay ordered and without another word or with anyone's help I grabbed the man by the collar of his shirt and dragged him around to the back of the cabin, Half Sack opened the cellar doors as I tossed him with all my might down the small set of stairs.