Chapter Twenty-Six

Talia's POV

I guided the plastic stick with bristles across my teeth in a fast motion and then switched to the tops of them before pulling out the toothbrush and leaning forward to the sink and releasing the mouth full of spit and toothpaste into the sink and washed it down by turning down the faucet as t swirled then disappeared into the drain.

I swiped my hand over my mouth to remove excess toothpaste residue I cupped my hands under the running water to catch some water so I brought it to my lips as I swished the water in my mouth and then released it into the sink repeating the same process as the toothpaste.

I finally straightened my body as I focused on the reflection looking back at me, this time I could tell it was me. I smiled at the look on my face, I looked happy, I sighed as someone cleared their throat behind me. I turned to see Happy leaning against the door frame "whatcha doing?" He asked "nothing" I said as I made my way over to him. I swayed my hips as I walked to him and wrapped my hands around his neck and he snaked his hands around my waist.

He smiled at me so I returned it "you're so beautiful" Happy said "I ain't good with feelings and shit" he looked to the floor "but I know the truth when I see it" he finished as I laughed at him lightly and pressed my body to his. "Hap your too good to me" I chuckled as I let my hands go and brushed past him letting my hand gently glide across his chest then fall beside me. I walked to the living room and fell onto the couch falling on my stomach with a soft squeak of the springs in the couch when I landed.

I flipped onto my back and looked to see Happy with his back to me as he picked up his phone and brought it to his ear "hello?" He asked "uh huh, it's been a day? You sure" he spoke over the phone. I turned onto my side and watched his reaction to whatever the person on the other end was saying to him "alright, yeah I'll be there, what? No she'll be alright, yes I'm sure ok bye" he closed his phone with a snap and sighed.

A laugh followed his sigh as he turned to me and smiled weakly "who was it?" I asked "Tiggy" he replied "you're brother sure don't get enough credit" he laughed again "what?" I asked "he didn't sleep barley at all last night, he found the guys address that Carson guy, I gotta leave for a little bit but pack up we might be leaving today" he smiled.

I got up from the couch and blubbered out a tiny sob as I wrapped my arms around Happy's waist "god Hap this could be over" I whispered "I know" he kissed the top of my head and leaned back away from me "I gotta go" he said as we both walked out to the bike, he sat down on the bike as I stood beside him.

"Come 'ere" he said as his hand grabbed my waist bringing me closer to him "see you in a bit doll" he grabbed my face and gave me a peck to my lips quickly and then went to pay his attention to his bike but I stopped him by crashing my mouth to his a little more rougher this time.

We broke apart and backed up slightly from his bike "you better watch it girly, you're gonna make me wanna not leave" he pointed as he started up his bike and soon it roared to life and sped off down the road, I watched him until he was out of view then backed myself into the cabin to begin packing.

Happy's POV

I pulled up to the address that Juice gave me but I parked onto the other side of the street with the rest of the Sons of Anarchy bikes, I lifted off my helmet and placed it on the seat then joined the group that were huddled on the sidewalk "you sure this is the place Juice?" I asked when I joined them.

The house looked well taken care of and also looked fairly pricey for a rape business man but I guess these guys are paying a lot for some girls "positive, you won't believe this guys" he stopped to yawn and then continued as we gave him weird looks "sorry, this guys a doctor" he pointed to the house as Clay erupted in laughter "you telling me we got a rapist doctor" Juice raised a brow at Clays comment "have I ever been wrong."