Episode 1: Rude Awakening

"Strip! Strip! Strip!"

The group of frivolous women proceeded to chant the indecorous word at the male dancers as they resembled libidinous teenagers that couldn't get their fill no matter how hard they tried.

Looking like a wilting rose beneath the multi-coloured flashing lights as she displayed an excessive amount of deference, Emily Pinault sat there in the VIP lounge and sipped on a margarita with a bored expression on her face.

Her sister collapsed beside after her third round spent gyrating against the half-naked pole dancers that were hired to "entertain" them for the night.

"God, I'm exhausted!" Chelsea exclaimed. "Do you think I can take that one home with me tonight?" She pointed at a particular stripper that was role-playing as a police officer.

His gaze met hers right on time and sent a delicious wink her way.

Chelsea squealed like a teenage girl that got noticed by her crush. "Did you see that? He totally wants some of this!" She proclaimed whilst nudging her sister in the side.

Emily forced a smile at her.

"Good for you."

"Hey," Chelsea said as she took both of Emily's cheeks in her hands. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing."

The brunette raised an eyebrow at her silently saying something along the lines of "bullshit".

Her piercing golden brown eyes finally had Emily caving in.

"I'm just exhausted 'tis all."

"But it's your bachelorette party!" Chelsea hopped on the couch they were sitting on, struggling to find her equilibrium in high heels and gestured to the spacious club. "We booked this place out just for you!"

Emily's eyes scanned the large area of the famous club in the upper East side of Manhattan. It was just as classy as people said it was. She had gotten many invites before, even from its owner upon it's grand opening, but she never had the time to attend. Her schedule barely allowed for her to have the leisures of nightclubs.

Okay, that was a lie.

Compared to how her schedule was two years ago versus now, she had all the time in the world.

It was a matter of preferences really.

Crowded places with sweaty bodies and irresponsible intake of alcohol wasn't really her taste when it came to picking hobbies.

Plus she preferred not to worry her fiancee, Jake.

She had noticed how he reacted negatively every time she wasn't within his field of vision for too long. To imagine spending an entire night out was simply nothing short of a disaster in her mind.

Though she had to admit that cold reaction he usually had whenever she ventured outside hadn't been the case recently...

Still she had to take the necessary precautions to not start a fight with him. God only knew how long it took for them to make up after they started shooting bullets at each other. She'd always have to be the one to apologise first. It was out of consideration for the shy person Jake was.

Despite him being the co-owner of Starz Entertainment he was a bit of an introvert.

Most times, it was an endearing trait of his.

Emily was broken out of her reverie when her sister took her by the shoulders and shook her -- hard.

"Loosen up, will you?! A night like this is once in a lifetime. Well, unless you get a divorce and decide to re-marry in the future..."