Chapter 12

Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto were all accepted into Kakashis team, and it had been three weeks since the bell test. Team 7 was making its days of being a Genin and becoming promising young ninjas by....

Pulling weeds?

"I wanna do something more cool!" Naruto whined. Sasuke chucked a weed at the blonde, and rolled his eyes. The sun was blistering, and it was insanely hot.

"Shut your annoying mouth." He evenly said. Naruto narrowed his eyes.

"I bet I could pull more weeds then you, teme." He screeched. Sasuke had a glint of competitiveness shining in his eyes.  Sakura looked up and sighed.

"Guys, I seriously do not want anymore bets between you two. Just pull out the weeds." She loudly said, but the boys heard no avail. A fast paced pull out was held, and all Sakura could see was hands flashing and the after images of the prickly green plants.

They are so stupid. She thought with a groan. An annoyed look came across her when she saw what they did and she kicked the two boys in the stomachs, making them crumple to the hard, dirt floor. The boys were about to argue with their pink haired comrade, but they shut up when they saw her face.

"Did you see what you did?" Sakura said with a venom dripping from her voice. Naruto and Sasuke trembled slightly in fear and asked what they did. She grabbed their shirts and narrowed her eyes.

"You idiots pulled out her herbs." She whispered in a very threatening way. The two boys looked down slightly and saw in their spree of trying to beat the other... they completely destroyed the garden by pulling out the clients herbs, which were sprawled about. Then they looked back up and gave meek smiles. Sakura was not amused. She dropped them to the ground and turned around.

"S-Sakura-chan?" Naruto weakly said. Sakura slowly showed her face, which had murder written all over it. The blond boy swallowed a scream and shook his head.

"Good. I'm going to Kakashi-sensei and telling him about this mess. Make one more move and I swear... I'll do worse then last time." Sasuke shook in the aura of the pink haired girl.

"Not a sound out of you two." Then she walked away dauntingly, and the two boys let out a breath they've been holding.

"Kakashi-sensei?" Sakura said quietly when she reached the white haired man. Kakashi looked up and gave a tired look, nodding for her next words.

"Naruto and Sasuke over their got into one of their stupid bets, and dug up the Mrs. Sasaki's herbs with the weeds." She said, crossing her arms, an annoyed look clear on her face. Kakashi closed his book and sighed, running a hand through his hair. Leave it to the Hokages son and Uchiha second heir...

"Damn it. Thanks, Sakura. Go get the boys, I'll call out Sasaki-san for an apology. Looks like this mission is over, and we get no pay." 

"Okay," Sakura turned to leave, but stopped and look back, smiling. "Ne, Kakashi-sensei..."

"Yeah?" Kakashi turned around with and nodded.

"Finally seeing you taking action...go you." Then the pink haired girl ran off with a chuckle and left a confused, blushing man.

After a hell ton of scolding, and a quite a lecture from the client, Team 7 finally walked to town. 

"Saku-chan... why'da have to hit my head so hard?" Naruto mumbled as he rubbed his skull, where a big bump was laid. Sasuke massaged his arm, where a nasty bruise was making home in. Sakura whipped her head and growled.

"You two costed us another mission! The lady was even gonna pay us a decent amount! Bear with your scars, you deserved it!" She yelled. The boys nodded solemnly, and Kakashi snickered.